Feb 14, 2021
England
Your in-game name: Jacob J. [Jonka]
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53505121
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JonkaJake/
Date of ban: 05/12/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM/LTAP
Who banned you: Yeke Maot
Ban length?: 1 week 4 days (2weeks total)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Wont leave the server once my session is over? (I was never brought to a sit or aware that I broke a rule?)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Banned once to my memory, only a few warnings
Why should you be unbanned: I didnt even get a chance to defend myself I just woke up to a 2 week ban
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Again not even sure what rule I've broken due to the fact I was never brought to a sit or spoken to.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
New update just dropped and looks cool, was the reason I returned in the past week anyway *cloak wojak*

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello @Jonka

If I remember rightly as its been a hectic few days, a report came in whereby a cadet had thrown a grenade into a populated area as a cadet killing numerous people and then a few moments later disconnecting after this had happened, as such warranting the ban for MRDM / LTAP, I do apologise I was unable to speak with you and would rather have discourse with yourself.

As I am involved within the ban I am unable to render a verdict, however I wish you the best of luck.

Kind Regards,
Yeke

Jonka

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Feb 14, 2021
England
Hello, @Yeke
I am not a cadet within the security I am a Officer, further more I have my Riot and Heavy Weapons. The account I believe you are referring to is one where I had to return a grenade to the sender during a dclass riot. My inability to successfully complete this action lead to some loss of life from both sides. I did not disconnect a few moments after to my recollection but I infact stayed on for around about 5-10 mins (what id assume is enough time for me to be brough to a sit if need be).

The most confusing part of this however, is that this incident did not occur on the 5th but in fact the 4th.

I appreciate your response and do forgive that you were unable to have a conversation with me. But, I hope you can understand my frustration with the situation. I am more than willing to have a more detailed conversation with the proper channels on the events. Jonka#5830

Jonka

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Feb 14, 2021
England
Sorry for multiple responses but I think I remember the situation you are referring to is not the situation above but instead a different situation involving a cadet that was not me. As I've said please contact me as I want to get this sorted and the forums are very limiting for me to make my case

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Complaint Response

Hi @Jonka ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a complaint.

Due to that fact that you have spoke to Yeke regarding your ban and have been apologetic I will now close this complaint.

Based on the above, your ban will be removed in regards to your complaint.

Kind regards,
Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.