Banned for telling some railroad spike-sucking toddler to book it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetamineHuffer

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Your in-game name: Watson McRichard
Your SteamID: 76561198280316136
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280316136/
Date of ban: 2022-01-16
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NRP and Harassment
Who banned you: Macro
Ban length?: 1 Week
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.1965/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Well I won't "harass" some mentally disabled kiddo when he won't leave me alone.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Just one time for using a sausage to slip through the cracks in the cafeteria.
Why should you be unbanned: Don't really want to be unbanned fully, just want to contest this bogus "Harrasment" claim. Let me tell you how it went down: I was bringing out a D-Class to a researcher, then this kid cadet comes around. He goes like "Oh you can't do that!!!" while I'm trying to explain to him that I'm bringing the D-Class to a researcher. Eventually I just made an imitation of his voice and told him to go away. I'm guessing he reported this as harassment, but I just don't get it. I've heard moderators and admins say worse shit to people in sits and yet only I get slammed with a "bullying" claim for a relatively tame offense that did next to no harm. Just for the record I do not object the NRP claims, those might be more valid even though mods hand them out like if they were parking tickets-
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Well as the moderator that banned me said: "Just report him". If I go by those simple instructions I will have no need to verbally tell people off when they don't want to leave me alone.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Well shit it's fun. If it wasn't I wouldn't want come back to it would I?

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021

Appeal Denied

Hi Watson

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing and reading through your ban appeal, I've chosen to deny it based on your response, Marco had handled the situation promptly. As well as referring to others as mentally disabled as well as this becoming more of a rant about your ban reason.

You may not re-appeal this ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.