Not open for further replies.

Barack

Feb 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:170255870
Discord name: BARACKOBAMA
For how long have you played on CG SCP: ~ 7 weeks
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Barack "The Shield" (Foundation), Barack "Tempest" Evile (CI)
Civilian name: Civ Barack
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Gamma, CI Medic, CI Marksman, E11 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
RDA - Was a very early warn so I don't really remember
Naming Conventions - Didn't realise I wasn't allowed to be called Barack Obama
Hitbox Abuse - Used to combat jump out of instinct from other games but I have instinctively stopped doing that here since
^ All 3 of these were not in the past 4 weeks
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: It's my favourite SCP and I know it's mechanics inside out so I think I'd be a good at it.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Usually sitting down with his hands over his face sobbing silently.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 is only allowed to go to the location of the people who have seen his face so unless a D class saw him he shouldn't beeline to D block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: MTF units assemble and put on SCRAMBLE goggles. A brave MTF then places a bucket over 096's head so that nobody can see his face anymore. From there they wait for 096 to terminate all who have been unfortunate enough to see it's face and they can contain it with the beam and cuffs.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @Barack,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.