Not open for further replies.

Barack

Feb 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:170255870
Discord name: BARACKOBAMA#6819
For how long have you played on CG SCP: ~ 3 months
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Barack "The Shield" (Foundation), Barack "Tempest" Evile (CI)
Civilian name: Civ Barack
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Gamma, CI Medic, CI Marksman, E11 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
RDA - A long time ago so I don't remember
Minor Glitch Abuse - Did a sit glitch once
Naming Conventions - Didn't realise I couldn't be called Barack Obama
Hitbox Abuse - Combat jumping habit from other games, long since got rid of it for gmod
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I enjoy playing as Gensec and so I want to further that by climbing the ranks and becoming a more valuable member of the server. I feel as if my power as SGT is slightly limited (especially in the regions where I cannot credit good work from officers and cadets or authorise sweeps) and so becoming Captain would be something I aspire for.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?
I am an experienced Gensec player and have a good understanding of ethics and rules. I am active on the server and I feel that I have gathered enough knowledge about the server over my times playing it that I can deal with any situation that is thrown at me. I can make a good example to lower-downs and will not tolerate any sort of brutality from other Gensec towards Class D.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The Security Captain's role is to manage the Gensec onsite and keep D block safe from any dangerous activites e.g. Escape attempts, gathering weapons, intruders etc. The Captain must be a good leader in tough times and set an example for the rest of the security personnel. He takes orders from the Chief of Security or Level 5 Personnel.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Barack's family has a long history of law enforcement and government related jobs. Aspiring to be like his father, Barack "The Fortress", he joined the US army and climbed his way up until he was approached by the Foundation and offered a role as Security. From there, he stayed in his new, chaotic job with little connection to the outside world. He's been in the Foundation as security for a long time by now, and has witnessed the evolution of the Class D's tactics over time. He feels ready to take his role a step higher and become a Captain within the Facility.

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021

Application Accepted

Hello @Barack Obama

Thanks for taking the time to make a security captain application.
Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke me on TeamSpeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.