Not open for further replies.

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
Your Discord name & tag:Umbra#4982 (Nickname "Basilisk"

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?:SCP RP Discord

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help):416028161877344256

Date of ban (if known):25/05/2023 (Ban Lenght 3 Days)

Reason for ban (if known):,Innappropriate Video, Severe Toxcity
Evidence: [REMOVED]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568234760741322767/1111292284311437383/IMG_3551.png ,https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568234760741322767/1111293421227868301/Screenshot_227.png

Who banned you?:Rushi

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):[Because i posted this video for the sake of humor and sharing it for laughs with my fellow members in O-1, And i would never say or post anything offensive intentionally, And even then if you watch the video you cannot truthfully say that you hear the n word clearly in the video cuz of the music being obnoxisouly loud, And me being banned for this feels petty and vindicte in my honest opinion. And as a Ex Staff member i know that this isn't a valid enough of a reason to warrant such a punishment. (Edit) after it being pointed and having rewatched the video multiple times now i can hear the slur in it but still i don't think i should be punished for my own ignorance because at first when i posted it i just heard the loud obnoxious music as well as some gibberish over it not knowing it was a racial slur and for that i'm sorry and i regret posting that meme and if i offended anyone i'm sorry. And again if people can’t handle bad language of any kind they shouldn’t be in a community period and even worse they are not strong enough to handle the real world and that’s a scary and sad thought in my opinion. And again this meme i posted wasn’t directed against anyone and was posted just for humor sake. [EDIT] 2.0 My ban is already expired …

Last edited:

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Basilisk

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Even though this ban has already expired, I've decided to deny it seeing as you are responsible for what you post within our SCP-RP Discord. I understand that it may not have been within your intentions, however nonetheless it was done.

Due to the above, I'll be locking & moving this thread to denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.