Ben 'Satchelman' CG SCP-RP UK Mod Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): blekfis72
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w3d4h57m During time of application
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: BST+1 / GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 LCPL Ben 'Satchelman' [VK-T]
Chaos name (include your rank): Ben 'Cricket' Wendie CI-A
Civilian name: Satchelman
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:453410943
Discord ID (name#0000): Cloudie#8678
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I use it regularly in RP
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I have only made 1 previous application about being whitelisted for SCP-096: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/ben-satchelman-scp-096-application-uk.15580/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 2 warnings for FailRP. I wrongfully cuffed SCP-106 and broke FearRP once: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1033128129788661770/1115257137560567818/image.png
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have had a lot of staff experience on games outside of Garry's mod such as Minecraft, Discord and Twitch. I have never moderated a Gmod server unfortunately. I was an Admin on a Minecraft server where I assisted people in discord tickets and in game issues everyday.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have played on this server for 1 week and 3 days, I have about 1000 hours on FiveM (GtaRP) where about 900 are on one singular server that shut down some time ago. It was Semi-Serious server but that's about it.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Every other weekend I visit my dad's place but apart from that I can dedicate at least 3-5 hours daily. I am on every day apart from the weekends I'm absent.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: This is the only game and server I play on, Which is why I have already put in over 1 week of playtime. I really enjoy the interactions with everyone I get which is why I haven't lost any interest in the server. I would love to be part of the staff team here as I want to help the server grow and keep it safe and fun for everyone that plays. I am a quick learner so even though I don't have any previous Garry's mod staff experience I would pick it up relatively fast.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that as a person I would make a good fit as I'm a very active and passive/friendly role player overall and I aim to make friends and friendly interactions on a daily basis. I have read the rules thoroughly and I have not broken a single one since my warnings were given. I am a very active player and would be able to take sits and help with situations relatively fast as I usually play as D-class and can take sits when I'm not being tested on. I have used discord since 2017 so I'm very familiar with most of the commands and functions there are when it comes to tickets, warnings and other punishments.

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support
Really nice guy
Active
Friendly
Known in community
Good app

Vxnt

Jun 5, 2022
-/+++ Mostly support
+Decently active
+Pretty friendly
+Mature

-Can be a bit of a minge

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+Previous Experience

+/- Not enough interactions

+/-Application
+/- Vtime

Hello,
Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral verdict.

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
support

after many many interactions with you I have come to a conclusion that you are always in jail I am forever arresting you and you do not care for ethics at all, however your general behaviour is good and I personally haven’t witnessed any rule breaks. I think you could make a good addition to the staff team and I think you would uphold the standards to a good level, if you are accepted I will still be giving you max sentences when I’m on IA.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Good interactions
- Good vtime

- Previous staffing / moderation experience

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
+ support

+Decent App
+Pretty good V time
+Previous Moderation Experience
-Minging on chef according to biscuits

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
-Neutral
Minging on chef recently.
Other than that, alright.
Hiya! First of all, Thank you kindly for the feedback! You are completely right, I got bored one night and decided to mess around on chef (CL1) To try and sneak into HCZ etc. I have since improved my own behaviour and have not "minged" since.
- Satchelman

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @SatchelMan ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.