Betriv ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
Your in-game name: "Betriv"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419521682
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799309093
Date of ban: 1/14/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FailRP [E]
Who banned you: Onion
Ban length?: 3 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not run into D-block as a chef.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes.
Why should you be unbanned: I feel like I should be unbanned because I've seen many non combative jobs run into D-Block before. I've even seen a researcher go in there and it was a pretty big thing and yet no staff member ever caught on to him. It was not to my knowledge at all that I was breaking a rule by going into D-Block as a chef. I apologize for this and I just want a second chance. I swear I will not ever break this rule again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ensure that I don't ever run into D-Block as a non combative. Only times I would run into D-Block is when I'm a combative class and there is a situation where I must run into D-Block.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I want to rejoin the server because I want to continue grinding support exp so I can unlock more jobs. I also want to make my Cooking Level higher. I know my history isn't the cleanest but I swear I will try my best not to break this rule again or any other rules. I genuinely want to interact with the server and have fun.

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
Hi Betriv, you were banned because I saw you run into d block twice as a chef. I let it slide the first time and even called a code meta to get you out and deal with you in character but you were killed by d class. The second time I saw you open both airlock doors and run in. Your excuse for this was selling the d class pizzas which can be accomplished without running into d block by using the small airlock vent in the corner of kitchen.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
Hi Betriv, you were banned because I saw you run into d block twice as a chef. I let it slide the first time and even called a code meta to get you out and deal with you in character but you were killed by d class. The second time I saw you open both airlock doors and run in. Your excuse for this was selling the d class pizzas which can be accomplished without running into d block by using the small airlock vent in the corner of kitchen.
thank you for the response. im sorry about the first time because i unfortunately wasnt looking at the chat at that time so thats on me i just think that i shouldve atleast got a verbal warning before i was banned and also i wasnt selling d class pizza i was giving them pizza just to be nice and have fun

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Appeal Denied

Hi @Prizummz

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal.

To get to FailRP class E would take about five other instances of breaking the rules and that's not accounting for any verbal warnings you may have gotten in the past along with those warnings. You ran in twice with reckless abandon. At this point you should have a sense of the rules, or you can make a sit asking if it is okay. Please do go back and read the rules.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Kind regards,

Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.