Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 Pvt or Spc can't remember
Security Captain
MTF O-1 CPT
Ci-G
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
A few warnings for RDM

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I'd like to get back into GENSEC as a Captain again, I enjoyed it last time but my time in O-1 was taking everything up as I wanted to dedicate myself there. Now that I'm a CO in O-1, I have time to get back into GENSEC again and the roleplay it brought with it.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
Previous Experience, I've been a Captain before and know what it takes. I have good discipline in the field, good team working skills, I'm very vocal and can easily lead people and I'm very easy to get on with both in RP and out of RP scenarios.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

Keeping GENSEC disciplined, responsible, well kept, on time, courteous and in shape to keep D-Class where they need to be, and protect the facility from within itself. Be a good role model for newer players within GENSEC and give good RP to lower down members within GENSEC. I'm also responsible for hosting regular trainings for GENSEC and keeping the men up to par.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I've copied this from my previous application as the RP story is the same.

David Atwick (His friends call him Big Dave) is a charismatic and friendly young Commander who graduated in the upper 10% of his Class in Officer training. While this may not sound the best of the best, the way David applied himself to his troops quickly garnered him a reputation within his Regiment within the British Army, and quickly was offered a Commission as an Officer only 1 year into his service. While he was contemplating his future, he received a mysterious offer from the Foundation who had heard of his accolades and needed someone like him to assist in their Security Departments. Seeing the difference in pay, and the prospect of the Job's mysteriousness somewhat intriguing him, he went through the trials they gave him to becoming cleared to work at the Foundation, being assigned to Site 65 to assist as a Captain.

Reactions: Caeden and xeno

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

+ Great guy
+ Great RP interactions
+ More than qualified
+ Active IG
+ Active on TS

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support
+Great RP
+Amazing RP interactions
+Active IG
+Active in TS
+Mature
+Overall who even hates this man? He is the meaning of Amazing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.