Name:
'Big Dave' / Benji
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:44745236
Previous Rank (convert if required):
Who demoted you?:
Marco
Date of demotion?:
Unfortunately I have no idea, it has been at least 6 months.
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
What is the case against you?:
The main case against me was my trollishness. I wasn't very professional with the role when I was outside of sits, I was spawning dupes that went against the roleplay of the server. Such as spawning a Femboy Hypnosis Machine in CI Base, spawning a "Big Daves Office" in D-Block and many other such things. Just not really serious and upsetting the serious RP nature of the server.

I was on my final chance until I decided to get involved with the CI Leadership coup last year, where I was very stupid and alongside others, tried to get CI to go inactive to prove a point. In essence I threatened the server because I didn't get my way, I was upset, it was immature of me to do all of it. But I did it so now alls I can really do is own up to it, I already have before - I still regret it, and I'm thankful I can actually just play the server. Cloak is generous to still allow me to enjoy it.
Is this true?:
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
I was demoted from Senior Moderator to Moderator, but then fully demoted from Staff for repeating the behaviour.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
I will update this question when I get in-game, so I can get my stats. However, for reference I did get a Community Ban that was overturned, due to a mix up. https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/community-blacklist-appeal-big-dave.6759/
https://gyazo.com/c2d50b7da0a59e77f5b8126bac02ce28 bans <
What is your side of the story?:

My side of the story? Well it's all true I own up to it and I'm sorry. I'd like to return and assist the server I love. I know I've got a weird way of showing it. But it is the truth I promise. I'm fine to talk through any of it on Teamspeak or Discord or whatevs.
Why should you return / what will you change?:[/B]

If I am allowed to return, I'll try and succeed in stopping my trolly ways when I am in a position of trust in the Community and know my audience, instead of using powers entrusted in me for comedy or to make others laugh at the spectacle, I'll only use it when I am asked to by Senior Staff, and make sure to respect the serious RP nature of the server and the players and it's source material. It's been a long time since I did all this and I know it's not an excuse but I feel I have matured a bit now that I have been away from the server for a while. And come back.

I want to get involved with the Staff again and assist the server in it's continued growth, I like it's development and it's direction and with the need for Moderators just advertised in the Discord, while there probably is better options than someone like me, alls I can ask is for at least a chance. I won't be offended if not, just thanks for reading and giving me a shot.

Last edited:

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
+ Support

Dave and I had a lot of interactions in the past, and of course he already made his amends. He is easy to talk to and hang out with.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @Big Dave ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Unfortunately, due to your actions as a staff member and your actions post-staff, I have decided you are not fit to return to the staff team at this time. Please feel free to re-appeal in 2 weeks time.

Based on the above, your appeal will be denied.

Kind regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.