Civilian name: Terry
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171849021
Discord ID (name#0000): BigDickTerry#7153
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have a warn for ERP, I will be honest the reason I got this warn is I was in my first 5 minutes in the server and at the point I was interested in reading any of the rules which is my fault, I didn't know ERP was a rule on this server since all the others servers I played on never had an ERP rule.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have staffing experience from a two other Darkrp communities was staff for 1 year on the first one and on the second was staff for about 2 months got to the rank of moderator, My highest rank in the first community was administrator, I have experience with Sammenu,Blogs,awarn3,ulx,jblacklist
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Not really as this is the only server I have ever joined that involves Serious Roleplay
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on for most of the day but If it had to be a number I would say around 10 hours or more.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
During the times that I have been on the server in my timezone there hasn't been that many staff and when I make a ticket it usually takes a while to be responded to I would like to cut down ticket times and maybe share my experience from other servers, I really just want to see this community rise up.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Well I could keep ticket times down instead of having a 10 minute ticket It would probably be up for a few seconds before I can take it, I would bring a lot of experience into the team, I tend to learn rules very quickly.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+/- Support

Positive Support:

+ Staff Experience

Neutral Support:
+/- Low Playtime
+/- No Interactions
+/- Warns
+/- Application

Negative Support:
- None

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Big Terry,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After a review of your hours, it appears that most of your activity has been over a three day period, and you've had none in the previous 4 days. I would encourage you to continue playing in the community and to gain a better understanding of the community before applying for moderator.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.