Not open for further replies.

Billy Bilgham

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): reekidthe3rd
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 3months I think
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT/BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF A-1 CSG Billy 'Fingers' Biligham[FW-2]
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G Billy 'Nirvans son'
Civilian name: Billy B
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:518877078
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for?: UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes the first app
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 RDM
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Yes MRP GM
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes MRP/Mafia RP and Starwars RP
How many hours can you be on every day?:
- 5-8 in the week and weekends 10-12 hours

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I like to be a GM as I would like to bright fun and enjoyable event for the server for people to play and get rewards from the events and more as that to keep sever different events will change a lot of things that same thing all the time even if it a gambling event. As well it brings more lore and RP to the server as could do more SCPs that are from site 19 and oversites or different MTF's and more.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
My app will not be anything special and it is not better than others as I just put my ideas on it and hope they are suitable for events and go with lore. As well my experiences with the community have been up and down and I know to be however I know with this role must be trusted and can mingy around spawning stuff but hope that people see I want to change how I am seen as a person and can trust me. With helping to make sure events run well and if someone needs a model change or certain weapon to give back for the event I can do that for them and to ensure that the event is fun for the community.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Research/E-11 event. SCP-082 'Fernand the Cannibal'
Lore: SCP-082-Object class Euclid has been transferred from Bio-Containment Area-14 to Site 65 for the time being and tested with over scps suck as 035 and 049 SCP-083 will be referred to as the King of France and will be held in a special cell guard by E-11.The cell is decorated with pos and nice walls and floor.

How the event will run: Pac3 will be used to make the model of SCP-082 and will be put in the cross-test chamber researchers will conduct tests on it and will do documents at the same time E-11 will protect the SCP-082 and prevent it from leaving it cell. As well SCP-82 is CL2 in lore so CL2 will only be able to test on him. However, SCP-082 could breach containment and kill people but if E-11 want to contain SCP-082.

'Blood Red'
Lore: Not too long ago the lake house ice turned red and brought the interest of NU-7 and E-11. A small research team was sent out to look at it but after 48hours they confirmed it is a mirror of SCP-354. However, after it was given Object class Keter and named SCP-354-A-2. Then after 62hours 'Blood Red' beings were appearing and MTF E-11 and NU-7 were sent to Neutralized 'Them'. Will there be much blood shared?

How the event will run: At pinewood lake house the lake will be red and NU-7 and E-11 will watch over it after some time 'Red things' will come up from the lake and attack NU-7 and E-11 but one will be taken back to the foundation for testing.

"Witch Hunters"

LORE: UNGOC and Nu7 have been sent to look for 'Witches' but CI have over the plan for nu-7 and UNGOC and watching every move of them. CI have got the 'Witches' but NU-7 and UNGOC must take back this as it could lead to an XK-End of the world scenario as it is no cult but one that could bring the Scarlet King closer to us.

How the event will run:
UNGOC and NU-7 will team up to find CI holding the Witches and CI will have to defend the Witches for 10mins while NU-7 and UNGOC push. Airstrike will not be allowed to use on CI by UNGOC.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

OPERATION-Citizen

The whole of Pinewood has been taken over by a terrorist origination and will need to be killed. However, to save the civilians will the foundation need to go public for Pinewood after it was said it is a military base this is the biggest decision by O5-██ so do they do it it is a big risk because what if pinewood cant be saved and the terrorist win and have a team with CI what is the foundation going to do.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
omega-1 has been tasked by the ethics community to find a member of the foundation that have used 914 and have leaked information to the public and will need to stop them immediately there could be 1 to 5 member of this group but O-1 need to find them

A-1:
Alpha-1 has teamed with Alpha-9 by the order of the overseer Council and needs to neutralise unhumanoid
SCP that has been Larkin site-65 could be anyone but must be stopped as it caused a mass breach of scps
and could lead the foundation to its downfall.

'It could be me or could be you'

Nu-7:
NU-7 have been sent to destroy a small group of GOI known as the 'The Church of the Broken God'
this group has been on the foundation list for a while but now they found then self in pinewood
and NU-7 will need to bring the 'HAMMER DOWN' to them and capture one of them for
interrogation

E-11:
Epsilon-11 has reported seeing a humanoid figure approximately 80 centimetres in height they
say it like a shadow after seeing this site-17 report of SCP-017 breaching containing putting
site-65 on high alert. From this E-11 must find SCP-017 and get it back before it kills
someone in its dark void.

CI:
CI command has been at war with GOC for a bit now and has ordered the capture of the GOC commander
know this CI would put GOC at risk of destruction in pinewood and show who the chaos insurgency
are really made off but this mission would prove hard and a real challenge to CI
but the pay would be good.
'Glory to the chaos institution'

Foundation Staff:
The Revolution

D-class has been very violent and has been shooting and spiting at gensec code 2 had been called once after the over
but what would happen next would be the worst code 2 call yet room of the D-block fell through and a small armoury
crash down leaving all D-class armed and get out all doors would fail and D-class would make a breach of the surface.

This app will have some floors and might not be more accurate but it is my best shot at lore based app

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
+support
- Met on a fair few occasions.
- Chill bloke.
- Only has 1 staff punishment.
- Experience

- Not much detail in the events, also I personally don't like the thought of every D-class being able to have a gun right of the bat.

Good Luck!

Toddy

Mar 31, 2022
Lean
+Support
+Old mrp gm
+Nice guy
+Has done good events
+Only 1 staff punishment

-?

Good Luck!

luka

Apr 18, 2022
Neutral
- Never spoken to, or seen you before so I can't make any judgement on your behaviour
- Some of your event ideas are interesting and show promise

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Billy Bilgham,
Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.
After a discussion, we have decided to accept your application, congratulations.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor (@Cassius or @Alex Bones) to continue with an interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.