Birdie's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

May 1, 2023
Your in-game name: Birdie
Your SteamID: 76561198271360873
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271360873/
Date of ban: June 3, 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM(X)
Who banned you: Sunar\"Nasus\' Taiyo (STEAM_0:0:484828748)
Ban length?: 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url) :https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes. I'm not looking to not face consequences, but i've sat through bans before and feel off with this one.

Why should you be unbanned: I RDMed a researcher who happened to pull a gun on me when I didn't give him a perma-knife. I admit to killing him, as well as the doctor who attempted to arrest me for murder of the said researcher. Both non combatants pulled weapons on me so I stabbed them. As you can see, I wasn't perceiving the interaction serious enough to lead to a week long ban, as well as felt unprepared in the sit down. Clip below.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'm just going to go to the closest chain of command to deal with the situation instead of stabbing first :)

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I miss my friends ;-;

Thank you for reviewing everything for me.

Sunari "Nasus" Taiyo

Jun 19, 2022
Hello Birdie,

As I stated before, even though the researcher did pull a gun out it didn't give you any reason to stab that particular researcher. although the first time he pulled a gun our it was an act of fear when you your friend threaten to stab him so he was fine for pulling a gun out to defend him self. The second time though, even though he had it out, he didn't seem to have any malicious attend to harm anybody around him, even though it does violates the "Code Of Conduct".

Birdie

May 1, 2023
Hello Birdie,

As I stated before, even though the researcher did pull a gun out it didn't give you any reason to stab that particular researcher. although the first time he pulled a gun our it was an act of fear when you your friend threaten to stab him so he was fine for pulling a gun out to defend him self. The second time though, even though he had it out, he didn't seem to have any malicious attend to harm anybody around him, even though it does violates the "Code Of Conduct".
sir pls

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Hello @Birdie ,

I am trying to deal with your ban appeal but the medal link you have posted no longer seems to work. Is there any way you could reupload it to get it working again?

Thanks,
Ryan.

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Birdie ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After looking over everything I have decided to deny your appeal. Unfortunately, the clip that was linked is not working so I don't have details on the entire situation. From your reaction to Sunari's explanation, he explained it very well. And because those kills were unnecessary the RDM ban will still stand.

Have a nice day!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.