Time zone: GMT+1 (CET)
Character name(s): MTF O-1 LT [REDACTED] 'Lexington' Green
Civilian name: Rodney Woods
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Omega-1
- SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I cannot really say that I would be the 'best candidate'. Every person has their flaws and thus, there could be many other applicants seeking the position that could be 1000x better then me. However, there are good qualities that I have that I am willing to share for the sake of this application that will assist in making the decision easier for the entirety of the Ethics Committee.

Why me over the other people that are applying is a tough question, probably one of the hardest I had to answer, so keep in mind that whilst reading this, expect a completely subjective view on the matter as I am unable to write an objective view and I can vouch that nobody is able to write an objective view on the matter as you are basically promoting yourself to “why you are better then the others”. So forgive me if it comes out as completely subjective.
1 - I am not “better” then other candidates - First off, I am not saying that I am better, I am not saying that I am more dedicated or anything for that matter, I am sure that the other two that are applying for the position may be way much better candidates then myself and again, I would vouch for everyone else that is applying and putting as much effort as myself into this application.
2 - Dedication - I believe that ever since I have joined the community, I've spent every single day at least once a day on the server and I've kept myself very dedicated to the community, I've put in endless of hours into the Omega-1 Regiment into improving it as well as host as many trainings as I possibly can as well.
3 - Teamwork - I have always believed that teamwork is the most important part for connecting teams together actually to bring my personal taints into the play I am actually an “Includer”, which means that I love connecting people together and promoting teamwork, which is something that would work very well in the position as an Ethics Member I would believe.
4 - Professionalism - I understand and know when it’s the time for being non-serious and I also understand when it’s the time to be professional and serious. This is one of the things I have been enhancing since the start of my career within the other communities and I personally think I have gone a long way since the start, I used to be quite immature as a person and still kind-of am, but well, at least I can self-control my on/off toggle for being professional and unprofessional.
5 - Debative - Most people would see this as a flaw, I am quite in the middle between this being a flaw or a good thing, but, I will debate my points with people until my mind is changed and I personally think that is a good thing, it helps me learn and understand another person’s prospective on an issue which also enhances me as a person.
6 - Communicative - I consider myself a very communicative person, I like informing people of what is going on, what is happening and what will happen, I believe that this is one of my strongest suits as communication is key to success within the Community as it connects a lot of other elements that make a team actually work.
7 - Motivation - I believe that motivating people and motivating myself is a strong suit, whatever rank and position I get I believe that motivation is very important and very strong within the community, if you don’t have any motivation then you practically give up with all of your work.
8 - Self-aware - I think a bit differently, I always pay attention to a person’s attitude towards me but not in a way that I judge them, however in a way that learn from their attitude towards me and the next time that I have a conversation with the same person I am able to adjust myself a little bit more for them to be more comfortable speaking with me. I also pay attention to my actions and learn from all of my mistakes ensuring that I don’t make the same mistake twice.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The primary responsibilities are to provide an assisting hand to the Ethics Committee ensuring the Ethical Duties within the SCP Foundation. Assistants may relay duties to their own respective Specialized MTF Regiments with the same authority as the Ethics Committee, given that the duty is actually relayed and not given by themselves. The Ethics Committee Assistants are also allowed to relay orders to any other Level 4 personnel as they equal that of a Level 5 member, as long as the order is relayed by an actual Ethics Member. Should there be no Ethics Members on site, Ethics Committee Assistants may provide tasks to their own respective specialized MTF regiment, but they only have the authority of any other Level 4 Members of Staff. During this downtime, Ethical duties are performed by Ethical Committee Assistants in the form of upholding the Code of Ethics for the SCP Foundation.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
** SCP PERSONNEL FILE - CL4 REQUIRED **
(( Quick note on this document, the original variant of this document was written by me quite awhile ago, but it was never actually used for anything, I typically used to write these documents to write stories in my free time (since I'm an actual SCP writer), and this is a quirky one I wrote. I'm using it for this application since I knew it'd come in handy one day! c: ))

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
+Support
Active
A very good person in general
Amazing application
Would love to see in Ethics

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
+Support

Great leader that has plenty of experience how ethics and O-1 operates! Trustworthy and active!

+Support

I don't know you but i can tell you put alot of effort and time into your application and jesus i feel intimidated.
I've been planning to make an application of my own but i'm not sure if i'd be able to actually match the level of this one.
Other than that you do have Experience in working with Ethics and in my eyes you do seem passionate about this therfore you have my support.

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Lexington Green's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
1646917820049.png

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.