Blacklist amnesity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozza

Oct 3, 2022
Your in-game name: Bobby "nonose" ( i dont know the last name)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:237602956
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198435471641/
Date of blacklist: I dont have the exact date but i think it was a couple of days ago
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I was informed that i have been linked with some alt accounts that my friend uses and i use one of them to go on dark rp servers but i logged on with my alt by accident without knowing because steam just keeps you logged into the last account you used
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I haven't used any method to hide my ip
Please list any alt accounts: cxcoinlover (I share this with my mate cause i dont wanna spend more money on gmod)
Who blacklisted you? (if known): I don't know
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Make sure to check if im logged out of the account and make sure im always on my main
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I have banned before a couple of times but only for about a day to 3 days each
Why should you be unblacklisted: Because I didnt realise and i havent used this account to ban evade cause i see no point in ban evading
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not as i will make sure to follow the servers rules and make sure i dont ruin anyones rp
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because there isnt really any other good scp server and i like the server

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hi Mozza,

As I was the one to Blacklist you after receiving numeral reports of ban evasion, to which your account was linked and friended to a player who was blacklisted, namely T0MMY.

After investigation it was deemed that without a shadow of a doubt that you are T0mmy, coincidentally after following on from your blacklist and when you contacted me on Discord, at which I instructed you to make a Blacklist Amnesty, however after waiting a few moments, I decided to check Tommy's account on the forum that had not been accessed since 2022, and after viewing the account it was evident he was viewing the SCP-RP ban appeal section, as seen on this below image. (Image taken 01/06/2023)

1686750349996.png

Due to all evidence pointing you towards being this member after following on from all leads provided by my staff team, your blacklist was authorised on the 28/05/2023.

As this is my response to the matter, this will now be awaiting verdict.

Kind Regards,
Yeke

Mozza

Oct 3, 2022
Thanks @Yeke for answering my blacklist amnesty. For the reason tommy was viewing the forums I was in a call with him during it saying it was for me being associated with him and me having access to one of his alt accounts as that's what I thought the reason of the blacklist was at the time. that's just me speculating though. I also have evidence that I am in fact not tommy from clips that I have saved in the past. One is in the discord server.

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Amnesty Denied
Hi Mozza,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

Having reviewed the evidence, I believe you either are t0mmy, or are close enough friends with him that you've decided to join in with his poor behavior without much care for the server or its staff team. In either case, I don't feel like it's much of a loss to our server - the worst case scenario is that you're friends with a blacklisted player and you were joining in with them.

You've not provided enough proof to show that you aren't t0mmy, and given what I've said above, even if you aren't, I don't think a blacklist amnesty is warranted based on how little you've written.

You may make a new blacklist amnesty request in 1 month if you wish, but you will need to give significantly more information.​

Status
Not open for further replies.