Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Henry

Jun 10, 2024
You're in-game name: Jacob Merdy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:696831223
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dooookey/
Date of blacklist:6/19/2024
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted? I was pulled to a sit, and I was told I was using cheats I tried explaining to them I wasn't using cheats
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): No, I haven't used that at all.
Please list any alt accounts: No, I do not
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Canoon
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: If I were allowed to come back, I wouldn't even feel comfortable to play any combat roles. If I were to play combat roles, I would never crouch jump or Bhop around ever again. I believe because I was manually pushing the jump key that it triggered the scripts for Anti-Cheat
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Around ten warnings and 1 ban. The ban was for MRDM.
Why should you be unblacklisted: I'm willing to do whatever needs to be done to prove that I don't use scripts or cheats for the game. I know I have a lot of warnings and one ban. The reason I got a lot of these is because i was new to the game. I have only played for two months and it's been a learning curve.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not play combat roles. If needed the staff can blacklist me from combat roles like GSD.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I really enjoy the community and the players that I play with. There is truly no other community like it, I don't want to miss out on it.

Jul 23, 2022
Hi.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your blacklist.

I've looked into the matter, and you were detected with cheats, including BHOP. The detection showed that there was no way for a player to perform the BHOPS you were doing without the assistance of third party applications (see: cheats)

Your appeal is denied for now. You may reapply in a months time. During that time, i encourage you to reflect on your honesty and consider being honest in your next appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.