Blacklist Amnesty - Ghoully

GhoullyZ

Sep 9, 2024
Your in-game name: Ghoully

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129079836

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ScruffyDaman17/

Date of blacklist: 03/06/2023

Who blacklisted you (if known): Sky

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted: The reason says "Contact SL" but if I remember correctly, it was some sort of harassment.

List any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP: I do have a VPN, but I have not attempted to use it to hide my IP from Civil.

List any alt accounts: domzaltf4 - My brother's account (He wanted to play the server on the same internet as me before he left for school, and it perm banned him)
sruffy.daman - Alt Account I made for my brother when he got auto-banned, trying to let him play.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted: Possibly warned but I don't remember as it was a while ago.

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have grown a lot as a person, both for myself, my family, and others around me. At the time I was in a horrible mental state, and I have gotten a lot better from it. I am not excusing my actions in any way. But I have taken numerous steps to better myself, as well as I am now on medication to keep my mental health in check. I will do everything I possibly can to make sure this never happens again.

Why should you be unblacklisted: I miss the community. There is no other community like civil, I have tried other SCP-RPs and no other communities match this. Both gameplay and the community itself. I miss the people that I used to talk to, and I miss the entire vibe of the community and server as a whole. It has been over a year, and I have grown as a person. I understand my actions were wrong, and I will make sure that it doesn't ever happen again if I am let back into the community.

Quick Note:
The reason this isn't on my original forums account (https://civilnetworks.net/community/members/ghoully.3614/) is because I lost access to the email connected to the account so I can't change my password.