Blacklist Amnesty - Jonny Crook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2022
Your in-game name: Jonny Crook

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:510506488

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198981278705/

Date of blacklist: 15/05/24

Who blacklisted you (if known): Ellie

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted: I changed my ingame name to one that resembles an individual that has been removed from the community for Allegedly being a pedophile

List any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP: N/A

List any alt accounts: N/A

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted: Yes

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I want to sincerely apologize for changing my name to another individual’s real name. I now realize how inappropriate and disrespectful it was to do so, and I deeply regret my actions. I understand that using someone’s real name without their consent can lead to discomfort, confusion, and potential privacy concerns. I want to assure you that I have learned from this experience and will never make the same mistake again. Moving forward, I am fully committed to following the community guidelines and ensuring that any name I choose is both appropriate and respectful. I truly value being part of this community and will always strive to contribute positively.

Why should you be unblacklisted: I believe I should be unblacklisted from Civil Networks because I have genuinely learned from my mistake and am committed to upholding the community standards moving forward. I deeply regret my previous actions and understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and positive environment for everyone. I have taken the time to reflect on how my behavior affected others and have realized how important it is to adhere to the rules and guidelines that keep the community safe and enjoyable for all members. I am fully prepared to demonstrate my commitment to these values and contribute positively if given the chance to rejoin. I respectfully ask for an opportunity to prove that I have learned from this experience and to show that I am ready to be a responsible and respectful member of the Civil Networks community once again.

P.S Chin dribbler is Involved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.