Your in-game name:
BOx

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:197027502

Your steam community link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354320732/

Date of blacklist:

January 20th 2023 (1/20/23)

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?
I was involved in a Discord server in which the members talked about Ban/Blacklist-Evasion, Net-Exploitation & etc.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
Once (Proton) <- This has already been delt with.

Please list any alt accounts:
None

Who blacklisted you? (if known):
Cloak

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

I wont be involved in such behavior or with such individuals again. I understand what I was apart of is/was not okay under any circumstances. Furthermore, I didn't take action in any behavior when I was apart of this group. I didn't cheat, exploit, ban-evade, or anything of the sort. I did however speak about such actions in the server. I understand what I did was wrong and just being apart of it was not okay, let alone speak of such things. I wont do anything of the sort again and I hope to be able to rejoin the server and play how you normally do. I wont be apart of these groups anymore and I will be on my best behavior.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?

Prior to this I have been warned, kicked, banned, and blacklist. The blacklist however, was for VPN usage. Due to the blacklist, I couldn't receive the list of my previous warns, kicks, and bans.

Why should you be unblacklisted:
I feel as I will be a great aspect of the community and would love to reestablish my part of the community.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
You can ensure I wont break any other rule because my brother plays the server. He's a Gamma in CI and I would love to play with him. Not just this but I have spent time thinking about what I was apart of and the consequences that followed and I don't want to go through this again. However, I wish I made this conclusion before I did the things I did. Furthermore, I love being a D-Class, I feel as-if this server embodies the aspect of being a D-Class or even just a foundation personnel. Its realistic, fun, and most important of all made with love. Coming back to what I was saying about being a D-Class, I loved rioting, talking to other D-Class, and just messing around. I will follow these rules like they are commandments. I love this server and don't want this to happen again.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

Honestly, I just want to play with my brother again.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Amnesty Denied

Hi BOx,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

After discussion with the SL team, I've chosen to deny your amnesty. Your amnesty contains minimal effort - I suggest comparing it to other successful amnesties made for blacklists similar to yours.

Blacklists normally don't get lifted, so when you make an amnesty request, you are admitting to everything you've done and trying your best to prove that you have changed enough to deserve that special treatment. A blacklist being lifted is supposed to be the exception, not the rule, and so what you write in an amnesty should be very convincing. This blacklist amnesty request is pretty similar to your average ban appeal - it basically just says "I won't do it again" - and given your history and the concerns raised to me by SL, I think you need to come back with a much more convincing amnesty request to have a shot at an unblacklist.

You may make a new blacklist amnesty request in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.