blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis1999

Sep 12, 2021
]Your in-game name: NATO - LEWIS1999 - USSR GEORDIEHERO1999
Your SteamID: GEORDIEHERO-TTV
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395714157/
Date of blacklist: Unsure sorry but it was in sometime last year 2021
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
am sure the main reason for my ban was the ban evading while using vpn and doing the rdm troll videos for YouTube
and self promoting on forums steam group ect

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (i used the a vpn once to get into the server when banned and got blacklisted after that happened):
Please list any alt accounts: i use non alt accounts
Who blacklisted you? (if known): am sure it was bogdan but am not totally sure
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: the staff and admins do a great job as it is so if i do come back i will just take the server a lot more seriously with the rules ect yet again i owe a huge apologies to anyone that i offended or ruined the gameplay experience for anyone
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?
5 rdms
Ban from website for advertising and blacklisted from mrp
Also from the discord but am now in so am most of been unbanned from discord
Also kicked from steam group for promos
Oh also for using a vpn to get into the server that's what got me permabanned along with YouTube video rdm but I removed the videos

Why should you be unblacklisted: i learned my lesson getting that blacklist and i really feel ashamed for my actions when i went into my blacklist from the server i apologies to ventz for making the rdm videos and self promoting and acting like a total bellend it was very childish of me to do that i offer a huge apologies on the civil gamers website and the server i have took my time to learn my mistakes and i feel its time i made my return to the server as a changed player to mrp most of my time i did it for fun but i realise now that it just ruined the experience for all players in the community and i have removed the rdm videos
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i am very sorry and i will listen to the admins and the rules of the server and i also will listen and respect the staff when explaining rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because i miss the community and the roleplay side of things i really miss the server deep down i even loved the sever that much i donated money to the server for a sterling perma gun

thanks for being respectful and taking your time to read this and hope your all have a lovely weekend

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Lewis1999 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist appeal.

I've decided to lift your blacklist, just be sure to not get in trouble again.

Chad Power​

Status
Not open for further replies.