Blacklisted Amnesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourKraut

Apr 19, 2022
Your in-game name: Johnny "Cigar" Willson
Your SteamID: 76561198406779102
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198406779102/
Date of blacklist: 5/21/23 or 5/22/23
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: It might have been a VPN, I was playing the night before doing the training gun course then I went to sleep. I woke up just now and tried to connect getting a blacklist error.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): The only time I could think of is if I left my VPN on.
Please list any alt accounts: none
Who blacklisted you? (if known): I don't know
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I don't know. I don't even know how I got blacklisted in the first place.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Warned maybe twice?
Why should you be unblacklisted: I was not even online when I was blacklisted, and I don't know what I did I just want to play on here again. I used to be really big into this server and im just getting back into it and now this happens
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I didn't
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I used to play this server around 6 months ago and I loved it I was in NU-7 and I was staff. I quit for a while and im looking to get back into it now.

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Amnesty Accepted

Hi FrenchToast,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

I've investigated the logs and your IP history and it appears likely that you were using a VPN, so I've lifted your blacklist. Please try to avoid using a VPN in the future or this may re-occur, if you must use a VPN, please try to use a good-quality paid VPN so that you don't match up with blacklisted players.​

Status
Not open for further replies.