Status
Not open for further replies.

zxxxta

Jul 27, 2022
Your in-game name:
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:90584429
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141434587
Date of blacklist: No idea
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:Must of been because i was caught on my alt and they must of blacklisted my main for no reason (I've never used a vpn on my main so I'm very confused)
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):Used it once on an alt account via family share (vpn)
Please list any alt accounts:"nitttyfatty12"
Who blacklisted you? (if known):No idea must of been a mistake
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Never use an alt account again I suppose
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? only warned and banned
Why should you be unblacklisted: Because I have no reason to be blacklisted so I'm very confused
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Ill just be smarter and be more careful
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: As I've been playing on this server for longer than a year now and I even spent £10 on this server a while ago also.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
You were automatically blacklisted by the system for blacklist evasion because you are linked to a blacklisted account using a method other than IP detection. Unless you are able to tell me the identity of the account you originally were blacklisted on, there's nothing I can do to help you.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Closed

Hi @zxxxta ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The appeal has been closed due to no response or forum activity from yourself since July 20th, 2023, if you still wish to appeal your blacklist, please create another appeal.

Kind Regards,

Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.