bloods staff app {USA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood

Jun 23, 2022
The Shadow Realm
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): xmfdu632
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 days 11 hours 30 minutes
In what country are you located?: United kingdom
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): John bover
Chaos name (include your rank): "Skittles"
Civilian name: Hans Krause
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:597191185
Do you have a mic?: Yes and willing to use it
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Yes, I was banned twice for |RDMx2|FailRP| and |RDM|FailRP|Toxicity on the UK server.
The first ban was because I was playing SCP-2295 and picked up a harpoon and threw it at 2 D-Class killing them.
The second ban was because I was being arrested by gensec for running into D-Block, I then shot him in the face and killed him. I got a little heated in the sit since I had just purchased Keter VIP so I was banned.

Since these bans, I learned that I cant always get out of stuff by killing people and read the rules and switched to the American server where I haven't had a single warning or ban.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I was an owner of 2 dayz servers and an owner and admin of 2 Minecraft servers, and a community manager of a FiveM server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I was a CO medic on another sever where my job was to do medical checkups and perform surgeries.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
10 to 14
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Well because I love the server I think it's great but needs more help during the downtime hours when there are fewer people online.
The server becomes hell when all the minges come and break NLR. D-Class just gets the level to become SCP-2295 then starts letting D-Class out off D-Block and people start hacking SCP containment and breaching them when they are site personnel.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I am extremely active and don't currently go to school so I have a lot of time to play as a staff member and would prefer to play staff over roleplay and help as much as possible. I started playing the server recently and can't stop playing the server since then. The only times I won't be able to help are when I am eating, washing, or sleeping.

People don't dislike me in the community since I have never really been a problem and only ever do anything toxic to people that like to break rules or people who minge. People don't know me but I'm kind and chill with people that I meant and met quite a few people in the community that I talk to on the server almost every day.

I want to be able to help people and warn or ban RDMers, Minges, Fail RPers, etc
Since I have witnessed people doing this and not getting in trouble, during the downtime people think they can do anything which isn't true and I have seen people that repeatedly come back to where I killed them.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
-Support

You have a very recent ban related to toxicity.

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-Support

-Support
Reasons stated above

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
honestly, I wasn't being toxic I said something along the lines of "if this was real life u couldn't resist arrest????"
Nevertheless, that you got banned shows you need to improve on following the rules before you should be trusted to enforce them. I recommend playing for a while without incurring discipline.

I quit

Jun 6, 2022
-Support
I agree with Bloodhound and feel like you should try fixing your rep on Uk server first

Blood's Ban Appeal [UK]

Your in-game name: John Bover Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:597191185 Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BloodIsFreind/ Date of ban: 23/06/2022 What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM|FailRPx2|Toxicity Who banned you: IDK Ban length?: 1 day What server...

Damon "Gypsy" M.

May 26, 2022
+/- Neutral Support

+ Application has had Effort and thought
+ Positive interactions

- Previous warns
- Poor Reputation on UK server

Overall I am neutral on your application as i have seen you act in a very pleasant and proper manor, but your history has me reserved and I would like to see more proof of maturity and improvement before I fully supported your staff application.
However I would have to say your on the right path keep working on your behavior and rebuild some trust in the community and you will go far.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @blood ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application. Your application has been reconsidered.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.