Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634655260
Discord name: aidsistoslow
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 days
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): bob dingle (F) bob dingle the 4th "princess" (CI)
Civilian name: duke dennis "the rizzler"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 PVT holding
CI-A holding
MTF nu-7 Held
IA holding
DEA held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- it has been months since my last ban and i have recived failRPx2
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for captain mainly for the clearance 4 so i can try and become Ethics committee assiant and have CL4 experiance, and the other reason is i like to help others and as a captain i can do that said thing, for new players i can teach them gensec's protcol and help them when they dont understand something i will also be able to help with tryouts such as RRT and HWL for the ammount of hours i play a day
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- What makes me suitable is that i aam good with communication and i love to help others, if someone is new and is a cadet i can help them learn everything and help them become a officer, what also makes me suitable is that i play everyday for hours at a time and will be there if i am needed to be there
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

The Security Captain in RP is responsible for assisting the Chief of Security, in his or her absence, to the oversight and handling of Security on-site. The Security Captain is the person who handles most of the disciplinary action of lower ranking members, aswell as handles most of the on-site leadership and organization of the Security Departments lower ranks. Overall, the Security Captain is responsible for: The oversight of enlisted personnel in Security | Disciplinary action of guards | On-Site organization of basic operations, such as stations and patrols | General oversight of Security Sergeants

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After serving 3 tours in a american special operation force, bob dingle retired from active service as he got hurt in an IED attack on his convoy.
He was living a good and stable life after he retired from service but went on to work as an police officer, who eventually got recruited into the DSI, ocassionally helping out friends and old service buddies. Until at one day, he came into contact with the foundation. It was a nice and quiet day at the training facility, where bob and his team were training like any other regular day. They sent out the first platoon of DSI members to go inside the facility and hide as the enemies.
It was not long after the DSI members went in, that there was gunfire and terrified screams coming out of the facility. Bob and the rest of his team rushed in, only to find the remains of the team members that went inside and smell rotten flesh. Out of the darkness you could hear roars. Next thing he knows, a lizard like creature begins charging bob and his team, the facility is flooded with terrified screams and gunshots from heavy machine guns. Next thing he knows, his vision goes black. bob wakes up inside a bright white hospital room, guarded by 2 security guards with weird emblems on their clothing that he has never seen before. A man in a suit approached bob and asked how he was doing. bob wondered what hospital he was and especially where the rest of his team was. bob was told that he was the only one who survived the attack and that he was in a special facility, of which the location could not be told. The man in the suit also told him that his combat skills have been noticed by foundation personnel on the ground, and therefore wanted to offer him a job in the ranks of the foundation security. bob accepted the job and began to work as a cadet for the facility, bob then was transfered to another facility, Site 65 was the new facility he was working at. Bob is then promoted to a officer after working at the new facility for a few months, Bob likes his new active combat and proceeds to keep working at the facility.

Apr 10, 2022
-Support

-Bad Organization
-Not too sure of Captain duties
-Wanting to climb ranks
-Not great grammar
-Only 3 days spent
-Haven't seen him on site at all

-Seems confident
-Arrangement of jobs held

Should probably spend a bit more time on the server, make yourself a good model Infront of the captain's and the GSD director, and wanting to climb ranks is a red flag, because if you're just going to use this job to do that, I don't see you as a viable option. Best of luck though!

Status
Not open for further replies.