- STEAM_0:1:550067017
Discord ID (name#0000):
- theseadragon11.ttv
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...ills-moderator-application.15718/#post-102759
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1711291709462.png

- x9 RDM, x1 NLR, x1
toxicity, x1 FailRP, x1 Fridge Griefing. Only 2 of these warns are from this year, the rest from 2023. I have learnt from these warns and have not gotten any after the 26th of feb.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, this community.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I was a CI COM on a old SCP RP server which is now gone.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Weekdays 1 - 4 hours due to school. And weekends 1 - 7 hours+.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I wish to help this community with any concerns that any new members or existing members might have. I believe I have a positive persona in this server and would like to say im likely respected by the community. I believe I could help a lot and fix any problems that could come up.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Due to my time on this server ,and my rank, this shows I am quite dedicated to this community. Even though I have a few warns, I have learned from my mistakes and know not to do them again. I always love to help anyone that needs it and I am always willing to give opinions on other sits. On weekends I always try to be active early in the morning. When I am on in the mornings I don't regularly see moderators on, so that means people can get away with breaking rules with no punishments. Also in the mornings there would be a pile up of sits that just wouldn't get taken for multiple hours until a mod got on. If I do get staff I will get on in the morning as much as possible to help out the players that play that early. I wouldn't like to think I am more special than anyone else. Everyone is good in their own way so I wouldn't separate myself from anyone else.

Edit note: I realised the vtime question meant for total playtime on the server not the last week.

Last edited:

DarkSnake

Jan 18, 2024
Hello @SkyWing today I will be giving a +Support:
-Active player on the server.
-Detailed Application
-Loads of Positive interactions
-Previous Staff Experience
-Mature

In my opinion your Application looks good and I think you'd be a great fit for the Team, Good luck on your application

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Experienced

- Friendly

- Active

God luck! Also thanks

Leonardothygreat

May 22, 2022
+Support

If you keep him away from matadors he will do well
Truly a great COM and person
PLEASE DONT LET HIM HAVE DAVY CROCKET

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
Bob skywing is a great lad. i have used a lot of time with him While i was in Nu7. and i can say without a Doubt that Skywing would make a Great staff Member. and overall just a great guy

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@SkyWing

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Denied

Hey @SkyWing

Thank you for showing interest in being a staff member. Unfortunately at this time, we will be denying your application. Denied based off of past history, if you would like to know please DM me on discord (Grizzly). We would like you to get more well known in the community. If you are an active member for the next 3 weeks, have good Vtime if possible, and don't receive any warnings.

You may reapply in 3weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.