Your in-game name: Bobby Bobs
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:528177015
Your steam community link: https://s.team/p/fvwj-pvvw/prjqnkqn
Date of ban: 19/03/24
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP
Who banned you: Simon Johanssons
Ban length?: 12h
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: say in ooc when i rejoin
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: it was a mistake as i was being searched for a weapon but crashed, i rejoined straight away and was banned after a few min
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: follow the rules as i have been
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i enjoy the server and the ban was not necessary

what happened was i was playing on a Researcher with abilities (the vip one) spawned a gun too test it out and a guard saw me and wanted too search me as he was trying too search me my game crashed, so i rejoined straight away and after a few min i got banned for LTARP

im guessing they didnt see me rejoin and thats why no staff sit took place and honestly i dont mine but i would like too be unbanned

1710886626507.png

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Bobby Blobs,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I can understand the frustration with game crashes and from what I can see, you were banned dispite being in the server (which as a Class-A punishment should be at most a warning.

I do appologise for not being able to remove the ban in time before it ended however when you are next in-game please contact an Admin+ to have the ban log removed from your warnings page.​

Status
Not open for further replies.