Status
Not open for further replies.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
In-game name: Bobby Clint
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107134894
For how long have you played on our servers?: Since October 2022.
What country are you from?: The United States.
Time Zone: EST
Do you have a mic?: I do.

Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones: It is.

Have you received any bans?: I have not.

How confident are you with GLua? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): A solid 6.

Do you have any experience with Git?: I do, I use git quite a bit for my day to day dev work.

Do you have previous experience as a Developer for GMod?:
I do have experience with GLua development. Most of my work primarily surrounds anticheat systems, backdoor detection and auditing. Most of my work is on demand, so it may vary between simple permissions and complex automated auditing depending on the needs of a client.

How many hours can you commit to developing per week?: Throughout my week I have about 20 free hours.

Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?: I'd like to help Civil Networks in it's expansion, where I see it going above and beyond. As a content team supervisor, I see the backlog constantly rising, and I'd enjoy to help wherever possible. Hopefully I'd be able to assist with the higher priority bugs or smaller suggestions to help even out the workload.

If you'd like to see code snippets of my work, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'd prefer not to share them on the forums.

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Hi Bobby, I will reach out to you tonight or tomorrow to discuss this application, thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.