Bobby Fish GenSec Captain Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Fish

Jul 2, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48156062
Discord name: BobbyFish
For how long have you played on CG SCP: IG time: +1 week , Over time, a couple of months-3
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Bobby Fish
Civilian name: Bobby Fish
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI, UNCOG, SCP-096, GenSec Sergeant, Combat Medic
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I do
1721120203964.png
The LTAP was because I left the server, and someone must have thought I RDMed them so I got warned for LTAP. I dont know what was the reason behind my original issue, but I left to go out to a bar. If I had been there in the sit, I would of most likely not been warned. I am not sure why it wasn't just put as a bounty on me.

The RDM, I think was because I thought I was in the right to kill someone, but I was mistaken.

The ERP, I was explaining to someone about why me and my ex broke up. Not wanting to say it in voice, I !p *Corn* (obviously not the word), and I got hit with a warning.

FearRp was a warning from Lucy, which I disagree with completely. It was from a bounty as well from a week before the date of warning. In the clip, I was at gunpoint by one guard, when he swapped to a non-gun I pulled out mine and shot him. However, I didn't see that two MTFs were behind me, which in the video it was clear that I did not see them at all.

The failrp was because I didn't know I needed permission from SL+ to be a corrupt Chef, as a D-Class paid me to hand out weapons through the kitchen window.

The last RDM was because I RPed being mentally scarred by a Containment Unit who I just saw massacre D-Class with an RPK. However I should of detained him, taken him to I.A/Ethics and then RPed go to the Psychologist suite.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am eager to be whitelisted for the role of General Security Captain in Garry's Mod because I am passionate about organizing D-Block and ensuring the smooth operation of General Security. I thrive in roles that involve maintaining order and efficiency, which is essential for Researchers to conduct their tests with D-Class personnel seamlessly. Additionally, I am enthusiastic about conducting training and tryouts for licenses, helping to develop a skilled and disciplined security team. This role aligns perfectly with my interests and skills, allowing me to contribute positively to the community by enhancing the effectiveness and coordination of General Security operations.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I would be a great fit for the role of General Security Captain in Garry's Mod because of my experience in various important roles, like CI, UNCOG, SCP-096, GenSec Sergeant, and Combat Medic. These roles have taught me how to manage different situations and keep the game running smoothly. While I like to have fun and can be a bit silly sometimes, I also know when to be serious and get things done. I enjoy organizing D-Block, ensuring General Security works efficiently so Researchers can do their tests with D-Class personnel, and conducting training and tryouts for licenses. This balance makes me well-suited to lead the General Security team effectively, as I know when to be serious in a role but also can relax a little and have some non-serious RP (but not minging).

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

The Security Captain is responsible for assisting the Chief of Security in overseeing all security operations, ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of the department. This includes being on Teamspeak, encouraging others to join, and promoting professional communication within the team. They have the final say on decisions within D-Block unless overridden by a higher rank and can deny entry to unnecessary personnel into D-Block. Additionally, captains are tasked with organizing and conducting training and tryouts for licenses, such as Heavy Weapons and Riot, and then also logging and documenting them. They are permitted to authorize Advanced Armoy, given that site command, site admin, site assistant, MTF LT+ and Chief of Security are not on site. They are also required to ensure that all policies of the Security policies are enforced and work with I.A to arrest any persons who commit infractions upon it. They also communicate with Sergeants to organise the lower ranks, such as patrols and general issues.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Bobby Fish grew up in a vibrant city, drawn to law enforcement and security from a young age. His formative years were characterized by a strong sense of justice and natural leadership, traits that blossomed during his adolescence. After excelling in high school, Bobby pursued criminal justice at a local community college while working part-time as a security guard.

His exceptional dedication and proficiency did not go unnoticed. Bobby was recruited by a private security firm specializing in high-risk environments, where he further honed his tactical skills and ability to make critical decisions under pressure. This experience laid a solid foundation for his subsequent career in General Security (GenSec).

Joining GenSec as a rookie, Bobby Fish quickly distinguished himself through his calm demeanor and precise handling of complex situations. His commitment to upholding GenSec's standards earned him steady promotions, progressing from Patrol Officer to Senior Officer, and ultimately to the role of Sergeant. Bobby's leadership during critical incidents, meticulous training of new recruits, and unwavering dedication to the safety of his team contributed significantly to his rise through the ranks.

A story line of Bobby Fish could be:
During a shift, Sergeant Bobby Fish faced a unique challenge when a mischievous D-Class managed to repeatedly evade capture by transforming into a pigeon within the confines of the facility. The situation quickly became a test of Bobby's resourcefulness and persistence as he coordinated General Security's efforts to apprehend the elusive D-Class. He managed to re-capture said 'birds' by communicating with his fellow officers the numbers of D-Class who were suspected of being shapeshifters and weed down which two were the shapeshifters. (this happened btw)

A couple of other storylines could be about containing a D-Block mass escape, rescuing a hostage from D-Block, Capturing CI who disguised as a D-Class to mass hand out chemical weapons.

Wilson77

May 29, 2024
+support
I love bobby

Executive ResearcherHolding
DEA AgentHolding
IA AgentHolding

Good day Mr fish,​

unfortunately, Gensec Command has made the choice to deny your application for Captain in the General security Department.

we do not think you are suitable for this position at this time.

if you have questions on this action you may contact me or chief thordan (@roro3138, @stillthordan) via discord

you may reapply in 2 weeks, God Bless Gensec

-Chief Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.