Bobby Fish - SCP 096 application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Fish

Jul 2, 2024
Steam ID:
Discord name:
For how long have you played on CG SCP: IG time a week, but overall a few months
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Bobby Fish
Civilian name: Bobby Fish
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
124 is total and im level 16 SCP.
1720588104099.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Chaos Insurgency. (Other I have SGT, Combat Medic)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Yes,
1720588836377.png
The LTAP was because I left the server, and someone must have thought I RDMed them so I got warned for LTAP. I dont know what was the reason behind my original issue, but I left to go out to a bar. If I had been there in the sit, I would of most likely not been warned. I am not sure why it wasn't just put as a bounty on me.

The RDM, I think was because I thought I was in the right to kill someone, but I was mistaken.

The ERP, I was explaining to someone about why me and my ex broke up. Not wanting to say it in voice, I !p *Corn* (obv not the word), and I got hit with a warn.

FearRp was a warning from Lucy, which I disagree with completely. It was from a bounty as well from a week before the date of warning. In the clip, I was at gunpoint by one guard, when he swapped to a non-gun I pulled out mine and shot him. However, I didn't see that two MTFs were behind me, which in the video it was clear that I did not see them at all.

The Failrp was because I didnt know I needed permission from SL+ to be a corrupt Chef, as I was paid by a D-Class to hand out weapons through the kitchen window.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I am well-versed in the unique properties and containment procedures of SCP-096, making me a suitable candidate for this role. My familiarity with Garry's Mod (Gmod) mechanics and SCP scenarios ensures that I can effectively manage and interact as SCP-096 in a controlled environment. I am also able to be serious in roleplay and also be able to add some enjoyment.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When pacified, SCP-096 remains docile and stationary, typically sitting or crouching while covering its face with its hands. It exhibits little to no movement and does not respond to external stimuli unless its face is viewed, which triggers its aggressive behavior.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
It is dependent. When not in an agro state they must sit down/crouch for at minimum 60 seconds before they are allowed to roam freely, which they can roam into d-block. However, when in a rage state, they must go straight to their target and are not allowed to deviate, so unless the target is in D-Block while agro, No.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 is Recontained via;
1. Containing personnel are to equip scramblers and a bucket
2. Remove the ability for non-protected personnel to cause a rage state
3 let 096 calm down
4 Place a bucket on their head
5 Use the containment beam on 096 and Cuff
6 Take them back to their chamber

Attachments

• 1720588821886.png
    1720588821886.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 2