STEAM_0:1:109715594

Discord ID (name#0000):
thekupkake

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for?:
UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-GMV2,Staff App (no longer interested and yes I told Luft), OSA, Special agent, GM, Exec, 22415, 096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I've gotten a ban for 2 weeks (MRDM) And a FailRP warn

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No but I have a whole bunch of ideas, and I know how to build good dupes/maps
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-before CN no, but now I've got a few hrs under my belt
How many hours can you be on every day?:
- at least 2/3

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
Having the ability to create RP for everyone and see them have fun is such an amazing feeling. I've seen the smiles broda and require put on people's faces, and I want to be a part of that team of smiles.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
If you ask anyone who has seen anything I built, not only is it lag-friendly but it looks very good. All the dupes are low prop sizes and could take up a whole room, making it feel like it was something else. But if we put the building aside, what makes me special is the creative and out-of-the-box thinking mindset that I have. If we run into a problem/roadblock, I could find a way to get around it. Most people who have interacted with me would see and understand what I mean by this. If we have a problem, I can fix it (or try to at the very least).Not to mention how when I make a story, the people in it would be able to feel like the storyline is being shaped around them as they RP it out. Each action they take would affect the outcome of the RP.

Please list 3 small event ideas (which would involve at least one side of the server):

1- The Syringe Heist:
(Event idea OOC) The idea of the event is to have the MC&D Shipment come through Pinewood and for the lorry delivering it to tip over, spilling anonymous syringes of unknown matter. Each syringe having a different effect on the person using it.
But it only has 3 uses. If the syringe does empty itself or gets injected the moment it gets filled up with any liquid. It would return to its original state, but after the 3rd injection, it would lose its anomalous properties and just become a standard syringe until filled up with another liquid where it would latch on to that liquid for 3 more uses.

Each syringe would have a different use some would heal, some would set you on fire, some would just kill you straight up, and some would give you unholy amounts of HP depending on what chem they put in it.

(IC RP Intro)
MC&D-CL4 Site 65: Hello gents. One of our shipments seems to have got lost around your FOB. Could we have it back?

2- The Silly Old Man
(Event idea OOC) An old reality bender has found his way into the foundation; he has somehow managed to make wormholes that would bring the closest person with him to another area of the site, causing their legs to be broken and half of their health to be missing on arrival, almost as if he was using them as crash mats. While E-11 are trying to figure out what's going on, researchers send a few D-class with the old man to find out what's going on.

The idea of this event is kind of like what 106 has where he can take people to his "pocket dimension" where he tortures them, but instead of pain, this SCP is using people as crash mats to warp around the site, causing people to panic since they don't know when they will be taken and end up with broken legs and half of their starting HP.

(IC RP Intro)
Foundation staff: Hey E-11 why are there bodies all over HCZ....with broken legs?

3- SCP 131 (The Eye pods)
(Event idea OOC) On one quiet day at Site-19, a researcher has had enough of everything stealing SCP-131 "The eyepods" and trying to make a run to hide and sell them to the highest bidder, but he was called out before anything could happen. Site-19 has informed Site-65 about this rogue researcher and is assumed to be hostile. The last GPS record of SCP-131 was just outside of Pinewood.

While Site-19 is getting people out to Pinewood, Site-65 has SCP-131 on its site to help out with tasks and objectives they need to do around the site. We would try to get every DPT a chance with this SCP but since it's going to be a short event, it would be hard to get everyone to have a shot at it, but Research would have prior and medical after them. Once they are done with their RP, it's first come first serve.

(IC RP Intro)
INCOMING DISTRESS CALL
Site 19: SCP-131 HAS BEEN STOLEN BY FOUNDATION STAFF. WE GOT REPORTS THEY ARE HEADING TO PINEWOOD. NU7, RESPOND.

Please list a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

First them, Then us:
(Event idea OOC): SCP-1548 breaches containment on a scare that been seen before causing every SCP site to breach containment, every foundation site sets off the nuke fail safe. the whole world gets nuked and die. but SCP-2k is started rebooting the human population/server map change
The idea behind this event is to have SCP-1548 breach containment and cause worldwide solar flares, resulting in a worldwide containment breach. Many ERT waves have been called in, but all have failed. All the CL5s agree the world needs a reboot, a 2nd chance. After nuking every site, 90% of the world's population has died, the lucky ones from the nuke, the unlucky from 682 getting a little hungry around them.

(IC RP Intro)
INCOMING DISTRESS CALL FROM... O5-6
*Every speeker in the world start to buzz*
CONNECTING

Good people of the world, This is Overseer 6 "The American" your life as you knew it will not be the same. im am a member of the SCP foundation and our goal was to save humanity by containing Anomalous objects. But our mission has been changed, now its to save you from a painful death. As im speeking SCP-1548 has breached containment, causing all heavy equipment to fail.

If you have guns, put them aside there is no point.

If you have loved ones spend time with them.

We will be mobilizing to give you mercy

92%...
96%...
98%...
100%... of the world has died. All humans, animals, plants. Everything that is, got turned to was.

*Beep beep beep*
SCP-2000's blue screen has turned on and started to warm up, the world truly was quiet. 5 days later SCP-2000 was printing out critical foundation personnel giving them reports on what happened around the world, they found out all the SCPs had been fighting each other, killing each other. Causing them to shrink in numbers.
The O5 Council and Ethics Committee have done the unthinkable they put down their mission objectives to save humanity and make it prosper once more. Printing everyone from D-Class personnel to Civis who couldn't tell what was going on. Hell, they even Printed O5-1 Twice. They send a team of engineers out to build them a new site while everyone is still getting printed out.

(The map)
The new map would look a lot like Site-19 having cells and long hallways, built in the GM plain and the top of the world. There would be TP points blocking the spawn points of everyone's bunks so no one could run around the empty site.
I know this is probably a bad map change event, but I've never seen one done and broda said there was only ever 1 done so not a lot of room to draw references from.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: Gaming time

(Event idea OOC) The ECC has been talking to Research Site-79 due to them testing out video games and logic puzzles, unethically using foundation staff instead of D-Class personnel. Due to them not only ignoring the ECC but also being rude to them, Omega-1 "The Laws Left Hand" has been deployed to go undercover and figure out what is going on with them and find out why they aren't responding to direct orders from ethics.

(After arriving at the custom-built map of Site-79 in a modern Japanese map inspired by Tokyo's layout, Omega-1 gets to disguise themself as members of the site and try and figure out what's going on. They will have the option to talk to the researchers or go to the Site Admins and figure out what's going on. There will be many SCPs that could affect them mentally and distract them from the mission that they have been given, they will have a chance to explore the site and write their own story. They will meet up with an IA Agent from Site-79 Who will debrief them on everything going on site and the names of people.)

They will see research staff playing with SCP-6722-07 (In-game location: Super Mario World (1990, SNES), Level 1-Castle (#1 Iggy's Castle)) SCP-6722-16 (In-game location: New Super Mario Bros. (2006, DS), World 2-2) SCP-6722-32 In-game location: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (2010, Wii), World 1-6 (Right-side Down Galaxy) And many more popular 90's games from Nintendo. Ignoring the notice from the department of gaming that says to not play with anything that's contained in the safe class Dark building of Nintendo. Once Omega-1 has confirmed that they are actively ignoring the ECC's orders and their department leaders' orders, they will be cuffed and brought in front of the ECC to be taken care of and SCP-6722 to be Neutralized.

(IC RP Intro)
ECC: Site-79, Respond.
Site-79: Yes. what is it now...
ECC: I recommend you watch your tone.
Site-79: Yeah yeah. what is it that you want? we have stuff to do.
ECC: You have been doing very unethical things.
Site-79: You have no proof of that. and even if you did what are you going to do about it?
ECC: Final chance Site-79, watch your tone.
Site-79: okay, this is going nowhere. go write a doc and complain to SA Closes comms

A-1: Custom order:
(Event idea OOC)
The Overseers have been getting reports that the logistics group has been performing a little too well. So they send out a private custom order to help out with a few projects that only the O5s know about. Alpha-1 has gotten a briefing about this project then sent to the logistics factory/HQ to watch them build spare parts for IOTA-11, the chemicals that they have injected in the test subjects have caused the D-Class to suffer from weak bones, and causing their muscles to crush their bones to fine dust making it so they can move in a room colder than 1 C or warmer than 30 C or at altitudes higher than 100m from sea levels.

(IC RP Intro)
A1: Logistics we are coming in. I'm sure they... briefed you on what's going on right?
Logistics: Yes. and welcome. your order is almost ready
A1: Good. Very good.
Logistics: While we have you here would you like anything to be ordered?
The idea behind this event is to have A-1 go collect Parts for MTF Iota-11 and maybe even order some new parts for them to use. (A-1 has gotten a lot of good events lately thanks to Broda so TBH my brain can't think of anything to top that).

Nu-7/E-11: The Unknown Gift

(Event idea OOC) MTF NU7 and E-11 have teamed up with MTF Pi-1 The city slickers after hearing that 682 has breached containment and is heading to the big populated town near Pinewood with 096 following him they would breach containment and make a run to the surface 096 being enraged and forced to chase 682. SCP-682 thought it would be a good idea to use SCP-096 as a tool to kill all foundation staff in his way to save his strength for the long road ahead while 096 is trying to kill him.

Once the MTF units subdue 682 and 096 they roam around to look for any parts of both SCPs that could cause an info breach, but find a bunch of bottles that could never be emptied no matter what. the moment they tried to pick it up they fell into the ground ending up in a different part of the GM plane where there were rivers of unknown substances. They are tasked with figuring out how to get the bottle up and in foundation custody and get the researchers to test it and find out what this thing is.

(IC RP Intro)
PI-1: NU-7, E-11 Ready to get the show on the road? we see 682 and 096 going to Winnipeg, Get boots on the ground in 10. Heli is waiting outside for you
NU-7/E-11: GLORY TO MOBILE TASK FORCES

CI: Counter raid
(Event idea OOC) Deep covers in Site-45 Reported that the site has suffered a massive containment breach and that it would be an easy raid to go in and steal SCPs that could easily be weaponized. E-11s have been deployed at this site and they are in a really low number running light on ammo. CI sweep in to steal as many SCPs and kills any survivors. Pinewood's CI would be teaming up with other sister cells to go in and raid the Foundation stealing as many SCPs as they can. in hopes of weaponizing them and turning them into tools of distractions. then they would raid the foundation using their new toys (only once per captured SCP).

(IC RP Intro)
Sr Researcher Adams: COME IN BROTHERS, SITE 45 IS GOING DOWN. I FOUND THE NUKE AND TURNED IT OFF. THEY CAN'T BLOW THIS SITE. GET HERE QUICKLY I'M IN DANGER HELP. I'VE FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE ALL THESE SCPS IN OUR MISSION.
CI: Copy, we are on route.

UNGOC: He Who Reads
(Event idea OOC) The GOC has figured out a way how to get to the wanders' library Capturing one of the Wanderers inside they return to their base and question him. After figuring out who he is and what that place is they would all go in saying they have been invited by (name of the captured Wanderer) to educate themselves on everything. but things take a sour turn what's they find they are the GOC and that they have stolen one of the black queen's books and taught a few of their men traumatology war breaks out in the library causing a lot of books to get damaged and a lot of men on both sides lose their lives. one of them manages to shut the portal to the library causing whoever was inside to be trapped there till another door opens or they find out how to open one.
There will be books on the shelf each one of them doing special things such as allowing the holder to teleport around the site or go wherever they need to be. or granting them Type green reality bending. or even infinite knowledge and wisdom.

(IC RP Intro)
Nexus: We found high disturbances around Pinewood, Report status Pinewood FOB
GOC: Copy, on the look

Foundation Staff: Franks Fresh Food
(OOC RP IDEA) Chef Frank has found his way into the foundation by selling tickets to his cooking class. it starts normally when he explains how to make bread and pasta. but then boils down to how to make Annoying food and everyone that is in the room feels compelled to make the food forced by standers to cook for Frank. Only for the final dish called "the Ikea meatball" eating or touching the food would take you to SCP 3008 "The Infinite Ikea", Leaving all the foundation staff that have taken inside to survive the horrors inside the massive super store that seems to have no exit until an MTF unit (first one to get there) Shuts it down causing everyone that was left inside the ikea to be assumed dead. every rescue mission has been a failure due to the nature of the SCP in question.

(IC RP Intro)
Frank: Why do we cook? who wants to learn how to make bread and free your soul?

Last edited:

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Today I will be giving a +big support
-application is incredibly detailed improving upon last time
-positive Interactions
-active on the server
-Good rp experiences

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support

Hello Fuze,

While I still have issues with this application, after the significant improvements made to it, these would mostly be nitpicks and the underlying issues will easilly be remediated during the GM Trial period.

Id personally advise significant revision for the "SCP-1548" event, the "He who reads" event and the "Gaming time" event, as they all have issues of Tone, Viability and Writing.

However, i dont believe any issues i have to be significant enough to stand in the way of giving you a trial.

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @TheKupKake ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a GM application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

kind regards

Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.