Bon voyage

I'm going to keep it short, had a fun time while I was here within this community. You have to of had fun at some point to have been in Site Command for 7 months, although it is sad to be leaving it is also a nice experience, to focus on my degrees, current fitness journey and play games I love without waking up to 20 people seething in my DM's about the new issue of the day. I might come back one day but we will see who knows.

Here is a list of plenty of people I enjoyed playing with, if I don't mention you feel free to yap in the comments section and I will, either way, hope you all continue to have fun in this community, feel free to DM me on Discord, I haven't died (yet)

The people that made this bearable:

@Fanta
@Kevin Ki
@Anvil [USA]
@UnderatedMilk
@Aaron Richards
@Malik
@Raixin
@Recker
@Pawzz
@Lan
@KingCrusader911
@H.U.N.K.
@GRIZZLY
@Mr_poptart
@Marvin Garden
@Thomas Goldblood
@Tyrone
@Joe "Enoch"
@Derek White
@Harold Hawks
@Barney on Meth
@Astra
@Coral Lycensoft
@Wraffle
@Richter "Blade"
@Slab
@Swag Messiah
@Archie Bambozzini
@"Apollo"
@Sideshow
@Dr Random K.
@Dan McCarthy
@Crow Kalashnikov
@Tyson Beckford
@rajussy
@Pyrite
@Soup
@Guyitookgreencardfrom - I am so sorry I dont remember your name, if you see this tell me
@Cece
@Niox
@War
@Ellie
@The Guardian

Last edited:
o7
you were a pretty cool dude, wish you all the best, and good luck with your degrees and actually having a life.

Make sure to have fun

@Niox how could you take our best ECC from us? Does your ire know no bounds? Chat, send this man the nuh-uh gif.
i eated him, my bad. I’ll take your next ECC too tho (recker imma be after you!)