Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
In-game name: Brian Bell
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4548363
For how long have you played on our servers?: 16w 1d Vtime in MRP UK (A long damn time)
What country are you from?: UK
Time Zone: GMT
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this your first application for Developer? If not, link previous ones: This is my first application

Have you received any bans?: 1 for basecamp and another for driving an armoured vehicle in enemy territory so long ago I couldn't give dates

How confident are you with GLua? (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide): 5

Do you have any experience with Git?: Yes, I have plenty of experience with Git both for personal and work projects.

Do you have previous experience as a Developer for GMod?: Never in building full plugins however have taken the time to teach myself LUA and have a play around with the GLua calls. Making a few basic scripts to run in local servers.

How many hours can you commit to developing per week?: Depending on the week anywhere between 6 and 10 hours. Mostly weekend time.

Why do you want to be a Developer? What can you help us with?: As a long standing member of the MRP server and having been a senior admin in the near past, I have taken a lot of time to look at features and suggestions made for bettering the server, even acting as content team lead to push some of these changes forward to the git and feeling like they can sit on the back burner for a long time. As i understand the community would benefit from an additional developer with access to make small modifications hidden from administrator perms or push for new features which could be delayed for lack of people to do the work. As a lot of the devlopers are focused toward newer enterprises for the community such as rust or Starwars RP having someone focused on the MRP server may be enough to help keep the server feeling fresh. Aside from this I work as a developer as my full time job and have got 3 years of industry experience after my University degree in Computer Science. I am more than comfortable building applications in a variety of languages and have good knowledge of healthy development cycles.

Thanks for taking the time to read my Application, feel free to message me with any questions or concerns through discord: Altair#8520

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Hi Brian, thanks for applying, could you provide some screenshots/gifs of the scripts you have made?

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Hi Brian, I will be denying this application due to the lack of a response, feel free to make another at any time in the future if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.