Not open for further replies.

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225156939
Discord name: barkthisspliff#6105
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 504 hours
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Brian Hatake (F), Brian Uchiha (CI), Brian Hyuga (C)
Civilian name: Brian Hyuga
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
CI-BCOM, NU-7 SPC, E-11 LCPL, SCP-096, RRT, Heavy Weapons,
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Basecamping - I sniped an nu-7 guard on the watch tower - July 15th
- Hitbox abuse - I jumped + crouched (genuine mistake I wasn't aware of while I was kinda new) - July 4th
- Toxicity/severe toxicity - told someone "**** you **** head after he threatened to kill me after I locked him out of the elevator as revenge then messaged him on discord and continued being rude" (severe toxicity appeal was accepted) - June 30th

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
Gensec's department review from the Ethics Committee is marked as "needs improvement". I would like to assist with the department leadership in ensuring that this never happens again. I feel like I can do this through organising Gensec and working along with the rest of the Gensec leaders. Gensec is one of the hardest departments to maintain since most new players become cadets as soon as they can which means they have a lot of things to learn. I feel like I can help them as I will be there for them to guide them through their early stages within Gensec. I have no experience with cl4 and I feel like this would be a good start because I know a lot about Gensec in my opinion.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have sufficient experience in leadership due to my position within the Chaos Insurgency in which I've been told good things like this and I have led a lot of events within CI such as raids. I am also a dedicated member towards Gensec as I spend majority of my time on my Foundation character as Gensec. I have relevant leadership experience within Gensec as I have led multiple shakedowns and from time to time I take control over d-block/Gensec whenever there aren't any other Captain+ available. Since my last application, I have been trying my hardest to work on improving in myself, especially working on the negative feedback I had received from my previous application. This covers maturity, activity and improved knowledge.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Manage Gensec and ensuring the other officers are playing their role properly
- Do sweeps and lead it if necessary, ensuring it is done effectively and ethically
- Keeping D-Block under control and organised
- Enforcing discipline upon Gensec
- Take responsibility for the rest of Gensec
- Helping out new Gensec cadets and teaching them how everything works

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+Support

Mature
Friendly
Has patience which is very important working with gensec
Has good experience in leading via BCOM

Reactions: Brian

Finn

Jun 14, 2022
+Support

Ngl to get CPT you just have to be a tad bit competent which Brian is so.
Ofc BCOM experience
Pretty Active

Reactions: Brian

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Dedicated

-/+ Have had some bad interactions
-/+ Cannot comment on maturity
Thank you for the feedback, I understand my maturity may not be perfect as it is one of my biggest struggles which I'm working my hardest to improve so I can be mature 24/7.

Reactions: Kw1ll

Shino Aeschylion

Jun 2, 2022
South England

Application Accepted

Hello, @Brian
Thank you for taking the time for filling out an application for Security Captain, Your application has been accepted.
You have shown great improvement in the time frame I have given you as well as increased levels of maturity and professional conduct. And thus I have decided that you are fit for the role, You will be put on a 2-week trial as standard, Congratulations.

Please come see me at my office at your earliest convenience.​

Signed by:
Chief of Security Shino Aeschylion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.