For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly 4 Months {Feb 2023-June 2023}
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST (GMT-4)
Character name(s): Brillium Retribution
Civilian name: Trifect
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-B, GOC SPC, Internal Affairs Ambassador & Nu-7 LT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, I have received warnings but no bans I have a few fearrp, failrp, and a few others (never anything big like MRDM or Cheating) but all are now cleared from my record.
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs? I am applying for Director of Internal Affairs for several reasons and one being that I wish to expand my responsibilities. I also want to push into a senior CL4 position so I can work towards my biggest goal which is SA or ECM but right now I am trying to do my best to become IA Director. I believe my skills from Nu-7, GOC, and CI can transfer into IA and improve IA in many different ways while also improving relations with the regiments that I came from. I also love to climb ranks regardless of department or regiment since it allows me to improve my skills but also to show my skills to the regiment or department I am in so they could learn from me.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The responsibilities are usually maintaining or improving the state of IA and the team of IA ambassadors. They also still do the everyday work of an agent but they also oversee the capabilities of ambassadors and find ways to improve the team's quality of work. Directors also attend meetings on behalf of IA with Ethics, O5, and/or SC and they also maintain relations with regiments, and departments but their own ambassador team as well. The making and editing of documentation is changed based on the Director of Internal Affairs but they also look over policies that could be improved or changed in ways that make it more effective. Directors often take assignments from O5 and Ethics that need to be extremely secret but also approve investigations that other ambassadors make for looking into people or regiments. The Director interviews the Ambassadors once they have passed the application part of applying for IA Ambassador. The Directors are in charge of the IA Agent Hub as they will be the ones to change the roster and choose/edit the document inside the hubs which agents will read upon joining or being active in IA. Directors can also be judges when it comes to court cases when others like ECMs or SC can not be present at the time to do the tribunal. Directors hold the responsibility to hold meetings when needed to keep everyone up to date or go over some problems that need to be changed. Lastly, the Director of IA keeps every Ambassador updated for promotions, changes to either the IA system or upcoming policies and meeting times.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The Rise & The Fall
Brillium Retribution was first known as Shade.S in which his story starts as a normal GSD Cadet. Shade stumbles upon a tryout for a regiment called "Nu-7" he attends the tryout and ultimately fails. He does not give up but rather trains his kill house time by practicing over and over again but also going into every tryout he could regardless of how many he failed he would keep trying. Shade.S finally joins Nu-7 after 6 failed attempts in which his time in Nu-7 was rather smooth and the rise to power of LT was long but rewarding to him. He spent hours and time on every task he did and when he got to the CO (LT) of Nu-7 he was assigned tasks to do and he went the extra mile during a task of his. His life as LT Nu-7 had him put under strain but he believed that strain was the road to greatness and to him it became true when he was awarded the Bronze Star. Unfortunately during his time during LT of Nu-7, he slipped up and made the wrong choice during a raid and his rank was stripped from him... gone from Nu-7.
The Retribution
Shade.S changed his name to Brillium Retribution in hopes he will change. While not a part of any department or regiment he starts to take a liking to Internal Affairs and starts to specialize in it more. Brillium wanted to right his wrongs by moving away from the battlefield and directly into the home of rules where he spent an impressive amount of time either making sure people were following the Legal Codex and the CoE/CoC. He applied for IA Ambassador which he passed and was accepted into Internal Affairs. His real work started now, Brillium trained agents, took part in investigations, and did his best to improve Internal Affairs in any way he could. Brillium had taken part in many findings inside the foundation but his best was one where he faced attempted assassination and he put his life on the line to enforce the laws inside the Foundation. Now he sets his sight on the position of "Director of Internal Affairs"!
L0GS C0rrupt3d
Please talk to your Site Command to retrieve the rest

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Brillium.

In regards to your application for
DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR: INTERNAL AFFAIRS, after Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact the Chairman at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply for this position in
2-weeks time should there be an open spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.