List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
MTF O-1 CPT | CI-Beta
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
N/A
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-
I deeply enjoy being an SCP in RP. I also am very fond of the strict rules applied to the SCPs and follow them to a tee. SCP-096 is an SCP that must be played by trusted people, and I am sure that I will not disappoint.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-
When pacified, SCP-096 tends to hang around the area where its last victim died, weeping.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-
When breaching, SCP-096 must go straight towards anyone who's seen his face, or the photo of his face. Therefore, he cannot go straight towards D-Block, as he should only go after those who've witnessed his face.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First, they should wear Scramble gear and find the photo so they can shoot it to destroy it. MTF should also ensure he is in a docile state to even be contained, which means everyone who has seen his face must be pacified (most likely terminated). Then the MTF must grab a bucket and place the bucket on 096 (assuming he's still pacified and not enraged) and then take him back to his containment.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @Crimson Brimwood ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.