Central Standard Time
Character name(s):
Foundation: Crimson 'Brimwood' Reed / Chaos Insurgency: Cedar 'Brimwood' Riley
Civilian name:
James 'Crimson' Riley
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, but it sounds a bit wavy right now I guess. I need a new one, but don't really have the money for it.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF O-1 CPT / CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I haven't received any warnings/kicks/bans.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I've been on almost every day for the past week. I feel very passionate about the Ethics Committee and enjoy the company of everyone involved. Due to my experience as an O-1 Officer, I feel I have proved that I can be responsible when need be. I can follow the Code of Ethics very well, and am very familiar with it. I will never promise to be the best at anything I do, but I will always try my hardest. I learn from every mistake.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The Ethics Department has a lot of responsibility. They oversee the facility ensuring that everything conducted by the Security and Researchers alike are purely Ethical. While the O5s observe and determine whatever is safe, the Committee advises and determines what is and isn't acceptable. The Foundation protects the Human Race from the SCPs, and we protect the Foundation from itself. Everything they do, have done, or will ever do, will always go through us. An Assistant to such a department, will usurp these responsibilities when the Members are offsite.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Crimson Avalon Reed used to be rather antisocial, preferring to not see the sun for weeks on end. Whether he was minding his own business playing a videogame or drowning in work, you'd typically find him in his bedroom. He had enlisted in the military a month before his 18th birthday, and managed to climb the ranks to Sergeant Major. When he turned 29, he had witnessed his entire squad get wiped during a raid in Afghanistan, and was Honorably Discharged due to him becoming mentally unstable. He had found himself falling into an endless pit of self-loathing, and wondered what he was gonna do with his life. This was all until he took a shortcut on the way to the supermarket and found himself with a bag on his head. When he woke back up, he was inside Site-65 for a surprise interview. He then enlisted as a Cadet in the Security force. It didn't take long for him to get noticed by a higher power, as a week later he found himself standing in front of two Mobile Task Force soldiers. He said "Hello" and began to walk away, when they suddenly grabbed him from behind and blindfolded him, abducting him to a deeper part of the facility. It was to his great surprise that he found himself in an Omega-1 tryout. After acing the tryout, the Ethics Committee became rather fond of him, giving him back to back promotions and eventually offering him the role of Assistant to the Ethics Committee. His Career, would begin here.

Last edited:

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+Support

+
An Amazing Omega-1 Member
+ Great At Rp and Intense Situations
+ Active In-Game / Team-Speak
+ Well Written Application

Good Luck Captain!

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
untitled-3-5-png.972

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Brimwood's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact either Alpha or myself on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.
Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.
Signed and Approved
LwpavOt.png

Director of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.