Bruce "Anvil" is jover

May 7, 2022
As some of you may already know, I'm going to be resigning on the 17th and I just wanna type a short lil message for everyone to thank you all for a great experience on the server.
I've been in this community for 4 years and a GM for about the same time aswell and I wouldn't have made it to my positions if it weren't for the people in this community. Its honestly been a really fun experience among you all at CN and hopefully it will stay fun for when I hop on the server every once in a while. Also I wont be leaving 100% but ill be rarely seen in game or on Discord, you will likely find me on TS. Anyway its been a great 4 ish years watching the community evolve and grow and it seems like there is never a shortage of stupid or funny stuff happening on the server, there's always someone messing about and thats what I love about the server, even though SL don't like it. I wish the best of luck to all of you on CN and keep making the servers a fun place for everyone.

With all this being said I want to thank you all for making my time on the server memorable. I'm also going to list some people who I remember have made my time here truly one to remember. (Sorry if I didn't include you, its 00:36 at the time of me writing this lmao)

@Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)
@Mirage myrage
@Broda
@AssassinsAim
@TheKupKake scallop
@Ronin stop burping down the mic pls
@Grover rangrover
@Foxatron
@The Obstinate | Tommy Lee lommy tee
@Sven Sky funny mc&d barret
@Critical why rmp
@CORE. try not to get banned again
@Trickster try to stop core from getting arrested
@MrSiens pac wizard
@François "Napoléon" yet another pac wizard
@Nukegoboom KABLOEY
@Houston Benton more pac wizard
@Lord Mirai (未来) funny dev
@Lord Hamster hampter
@Alex Bones alex boner
@Jimmy Wrecking wimmy jecking
@RedMann redmann where is my heavy weapons training
@Michael Walker shawarma dealer
@ionboy64 why rmp pt2
@'Corbin' COMBINE
@Corz "Crusader"
@MLGMagicHoodini boxer artillery

There are probably more but I also want to thank ISAF on MRP for having me as their COL a few months ago, O1 on SCPRP UK for having me around so long and finally the UK GM/Event team. Now that I mention the UK Event team id like to thank the current SL @Sean Hanson @Naffen @Cheetah / RustyOsprey2 for being some amazing supervisors for the event team and its been great managing the GM team along side them. Without these groups I may have left the server long ago.

🐟