Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Name: Bubba

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78883323

Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator

Who demoted you?: Bogdan

Date of demotion?: February 2020

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No. Only resigned from SCP Senior Admin

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Kicked for AFK, and 1 warn back in October 2019 during the first event on MRP. Wack map, didnt realize I was looking into the enemy base.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I have been a long time member of the MRP community. I played for about a year and a half straight, worked my through AG LTCOL, UHC, and some other high ranks, as well as achieving moderator. During this time, I was going through Highschool. I really didnt have the time back then, and to focus on life I decided to resign. Over the next year I returned for a few months or weeks when I had the free time. During one of these times, I made it up to SHA LTCOL, although I did resign for the same reason. Go forward a few month and SCP was being launched. I played for 2 days, and realized people were active almost 24 hours. So I applied for staff. I ended up making it all the way to Senior Admin. I learned a lot more about this community and got a bigger glance into the Network Leadership of this community. I loved it through the 7 months I was staff. Now, I decided to go back to maining MRP after hearing about the new update. I'm currently STS SLT and I have really enjoyed my time back. After hearing that the MRP SL team as well as the staff team in general needs help, I figured I would come back to the MRP staff team to see what I can help out with.

Thank you all for reading : D.

- Bubba​

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
+Support

You're demotion appealing for the wrong server :-(

Good STS player, good staff member

Cloak plz bring him back!!!!

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Friendly

=Unsure on rule knowledge

Feel free to poke me on teamspeak to discuss your rule knowledge. Best of luck on your application!

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+ Support

Really good asset in the staff team as Senior Admin in SCP-RP
Giga Chad
Mature

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support

Really good staff past and even was good staff on SCP

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+Support

when you was staff in MRP you were amazing and i hope you can become staff again since you were amazing in MRP and in SCP have fun my friend and good luck :)

Squid

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support

this man has been a staff on numerous garrys mod servers prior to coming into the cg community and has also withheld a high ranking before in the cg staff team. i am deeply in love with bubba i wanna fuck him :)

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+support

active
friendly
great staff member
mature

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

I miss You from SCP man, one of the friendliest people even when we didnt interact that much :D
Visit Site-56 every once in a while will ya

Status
Not open for further replies.