Bubbyy's blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbyy

Jan 14, 2024
Your in-game name: Bubbyy "psych"
Your SteamID: 76561198276254072
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276254072/
Date of blacklist: 6/17/24
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: i was using a cheat to gain the ability to BHop around site and serface
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): None
Please list any alt accounts: None
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Yeke
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have deleted all cheats and anything to do with them, and if needed i would allow random check ups on my system.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? No
Why should you be unblacklisted: I've spent a lot of time on the server and made a dumb mistake by using the cheats even for something as small as BHoping, I should not have downloaded them at all. I am genuinely sorry and will not use any form of cheats again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I haven't even had a single warn up until this point, and i have a lot of time on the server like i has said prior, i hope that gives me a small amount of credibility.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: To be able to play with my friends and continue working on the projects i have started.

Jul 23, 2022
Hi Bubbyy,

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal.

Firstly, thank you for being honest in your appeal. I appreciate that it can be difficult to make such an admission.

However, the issue is, you were given an opportunity by Yeke at the time to come clean, and you lied to him, even when presented with the evidence. There must be consequences for this.

Your appeal is denied for now. You may reapply in a months time. During that time, i encourage you to reflect on how you got into this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.