Time zone: - CST

Character name(s): - Bubbyy (Psych)

Civilian name : - BubbyTheHollow

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): - USA

Do you have a mic?: - Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: - CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: - No

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I am level headed and able to de-escalate situations before they get too bad. I have experience with JR. CL4 jobs, due to me being a consultant. I tend to be fair and friendly to everyone, and I'm able to approach situations with a level head.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-
As the name of the job would suggest, the responsibilities of Ethics assistant is to help ethics members when needed, approve work permits, and when needed auth AA, KOS past airlock, etc. and make sure everyone around site is staying within the ethical guideline's at all times.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Having Worked in the research field for many years with the foundation, I've seen a lot of concerning practices around the site. Such as terminating D-class without reason, People doing research on objects that should not be used by their CL and staff losing their lives by the hands of other staff around site, as well as many more. Finally deciding I should help the most I can to keep everyone on the site safe, I have applied to assist with ethics!

Last edited:
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Alex's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.