Bubbyy's Medical Consultant Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbyy

Jan 14, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157994172

Discord name: beelzebub999

For how long have you played on CG SCP:a month is but playtime is 1 week and 1 hour

In what country are you located?:USA

Time zone:CST

Character name(s): Bubbyy Bubbythehollow BubbyTheHollow

Civilian name: BubbyTheHollow

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA

Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?

I am applying for consultant because i feel like i have allot to bring to the table in regards to Rp and NonRp, ive been spending allot of time working as a Sr. Doctor for Psych. Doing Evaluations Prescriptions and even helping cure some patients of their ailments.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:

I have allot of great ideas on how to improve moral and the medical bay as a whole. the other consultants are doing a great job as is, and i would love to work side by side with them to make the med bay fun and safe for everyone.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

Doing psych evaluations, i ask simple questions to break the ice such as " Do you have free time to do the things you enjoy? " " do you feel like you are being over worked? " and " have you experienced any out of the normal anxiety, anger, sadness or anything else worth of note? " depending on their answer we can give a prescription, continue to talk to them or if its unsafe for me or the patient they can be locked up in isolation or the rubber room.But due to the random nature of a psych doctor its hard to make an exact step by step list.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

To teach and test doctors and medical staff below them, as well as train recruits and help them become fully fledged doctors.
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what story lines they would be involved in:

Name : Bubbyy ( No last name due to never having a real family)

Hight : 6'1

Weight: 185 lbs

Origin : Chicago, Illinois

DOB : 01 20 01

Eye color : hazel

Hair type : Dirty Blond ( long )

Ailments : When i hear the " Crazy? i was crazy once" phrase i tend to go into a schizophrenic attack and have been known to be a bit violent, but i take "Quetiapine" and it brings me back to my sane self.

To: bubbyy@scp.info
Subject: Consultant Application Decision

Department of Medicine

Greetings Sr. Doctor Bubbyy,

The department thanks you for your time and interest in applying for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, I am pleased to inform you that this application has been
Accepted. You will now undergo a standard trial period of Two Weeks.

Please contact me via email (
Discord) to set up your training and interview.

- Director of Medicine Marvin Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.