Buff suppressors

Jul 9, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
lower the debuff to the damage and change the prices.
Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
yes it has by me actually and it was accepted i just want some updates on this since its been 1 year since so this will be a copy and paste of my last app
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Will make a true use for suppressors in combat and at least have some reason to buy them instead of the huge damage debuff you get also savng money because we all like that
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I don’t see any negatives to this idea.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted
suppressors are overlooked in terms of combative situations because you lose a certain percentage of damage for only a “tighter” spread and that’s it at the crazy price for $12000 (for the best suppressor) just to make my assault rifle feel like a paintball gun and if you wanna go the cheaper route and buy the $6,000 one then you have a marshmallow shooter(see where I’m going with this?)I feel as this would be a way to bring them into the mix if they got some kind of buff or at least a price change.

I just want an update please and thank you i've asked so many times and i can't get an answer its been over an year.

Also this would be the value that it can be changed to.

L1 suppressor -20% dmg , tighten spread
L2 Suppressor -15% dmg, tighten spread
L3 Suppressor - 10% dmg, tighten spread
L4 suppressor - 5% dmg or 0% , tighten spread

Cant remember the other cheaper suppressors names but….
1st -25% dmg, no spread change
2nd -20% dmg, no spread change
3rd -15% dmg , no spread change
4th -10% dmg, no spread change