For how long have you played on MRP: 2 years 5 months
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF COL Bumble
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS PFC 'Warsaw' [Bumble] [SB-12]
Civilian name: bumbl
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-bumbles-nhc-application.13495/ - Withdrawn

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
1680729396014.png

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

- I was a Captain in RMP a few months (maybe years) ago, I led many wars most of which turned out to victory. I am currently the JAF Colonel and believe I have made my mark on the regiment and helped to improve their reputation. I have demonstrated my ability as CC and Regimental Command with my activity, dedication, hard work and friendliness as a person. I have led many wars and believe I have the knowledge to revive the campaign and ensure victories within NATO. I first joined JAF in January of 2021, I believe it is time for me to elevate to a position in NHC.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I am the best candidate for Nato High Command because of my activity, dedication, work ethic, experience, knowledge and kindness. I am active almost all day every day on NATO, participating in most wars and peacetime activities. I am always available to contact through any means. I am extremely dedicated to my role in JAF and the server as a whole. I have repeatedly returned to CN and JAF after breaks away for personal needs. I believe I have shown my dedication to the community, NATO and JAF in my years playing. I have an excellent work ethic, I prioritise my friends'/colleagues' jollity over my own and ensure everyone is having a fun experience playing MRP. I have a vast amount of experience; not only as a high rank but as a low rank too, I have moved from regiment to regiment and accumulated the knowledge for each of their needs and what circumstances are best suited to them, I can use this knowledge to best direct and lead the entirety of NATO to victory whilst giving all players and enjoyable experience. I am a friendly and kind person, I have known people of this community for years and am still meeting new people each day. I feel engaged with all regiments and ranks, I believe I can be approached by anyone with issues, comments or suggestions. I am open to change and love suggesting new ideas, fixes or improvements to roleplay. I relish the opportunity to roleplay with others and believe I can lead NATO wholeheartedly to win not only wars but all roleplay scenarios. My enthusiasm and thirst for success are what drives both me and my colleagues, I am passionate about my faction and the regiments within. My enthusiasm will rub off on others and my leadership can increase activity & boost players' morale.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-------- Current:
- JAF COL
- STS PFC

-------- Previous:
- RMP CPT
- ABT SSGT
- JAF 1SGT
- SAS PVT
- SWB CPL
- AOR SPC

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
+ Confidence | I am a confident speaker and have no problem expressing my true opinions and giving direct orders to others to help win wars and lead effectively.
+ Approachable | I am very involved with all regiments currently and feel as though any one of them could easily approach me.
+ Activity | I am extremely active in-game, on TS, forums and Discord. I am always available and easily contactable.
+ RC Experience | I am the current JAF COL, I have experience as a high rank & can lead others constructively.

Weaknesses:
- High Command Experience | I do not yet have any HC experience, however, I am eager to learn and am able to quickly grasp new concepts.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Good leading
+War leading experience

- One of JAF's CC left recently for NHC but I don't think that will be an issue

• Love
Reactions: Bumble

Cloud

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Apr 6, 2023
wales
+support

Bumble is the best person for NHC,
He is a great role model for all of nato to look up to,
hes active and is a great at leading JAF.

And his voice will sound great over voice amp:

Good luck Bumble dont withdraw this one...🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Stay off the Cigs bro

• Love

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Bumble,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.