STEAM_0:1:504349763

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What server are you applying for?:
- SCP RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- [Overseer Assistant] [Accepted]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I believe I have a warn for job abuse back in August but other than that it is my only warn

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-4 hours on weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I love the SCP Foundations and its interesting idea around it. I know about so much interesting lore that I can bring to this server to ,make people experience to many unique roleplay opportunities and truly feel immersed on the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I am really active and I am willing to due a roleplay scenario whenever I am on. Also as I mentioned in that last question I depth within the lore in the SCP Foundation and really want to create great events based of the original wiki.

Note: I am currently on LOA until Friday or Saturday so if I get accepted I will not be able to be in game due to the LOA.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

- SCP-650 Event, mainly Foundation maybe CI and GOC:
.SCP-650 has somehow found its way to Site-56 after a transport carrying it suddenly blew up. It is roaming the site startling anyone not excepting it. The Site will work with MTF-E-11 to contain and it bring it to a secure CC. And wait for a secondary transport to pick it up. CI and GOC may intervene if CI raids or 650 has found its way up on the surface.

- Serpents Hand Event, mainly involves GOC and maybe Foundation
The GOC and CI have various new anomalous items stolen form a destroyed Serpents Hand outpost. After the Serpents Hand found out that the CI were going to use the items for no good and the GOC were going to destroy them the Serpents Hand launched an operation to get them back and keep them safe. The Foundation maybe come into the event if requested by GOC or even CI.

SCP-009 Event, mainly involving Foundation and maybe CI and GOC
.SCP-009 is transported to Site-56 for containment and study of a unique variant that's effects are different form other instances of the red ice. So far the noted differences are a faster cycle of what will originally happen; however, their might be more surprises for the foundation to come. CI and GOC may intervene in CI raids or Foundations requests GOC.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
- Class-D Holdout:
Most of
Class-D from Site-44 had escaped and stolen multiple armed vehicles to go to a small destroyed base in the mountains. The Chaos Insurgency got wind of this and proceeded to assist the Class-D. It is also reported that the base has some unidentified anomalies stolen form multiple other sites around the area. All surface MTFs and Departments as well as GENSEC and the GOC will take on the Class-D and the Chaos Insurgency. E-11 will lead an operation with all other remaining departments to find the unidentified anomalies and return them to the Research department. Be careful of the village as it houses hundreds of civilians and is close to the holdout.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
- It has recently been reported that the Class-D are getting mass shipments of guns, and are starting a coup to kill the Ethics Committee. Capture a few Class-D and ask them why they are doing this. For the rest, do whatever to make sure the Ethics Committee is safe. Failure is not an option!!!
A-1:
- Alright listen up! O5-1 has been captured by an unknown GOI. In the intel we got the O5 -1 seems to have been captured near pinewood by a group of people hiding their faces under green hoods MTF B-1 will be working with you to see who the GOI are while you will be trying to get O5-1 out. Failure is not tolerated!!
Nu-7:
- Alright, operatives, we have got intel that Serpents Hand is planning to launch an attack on Site-56 with multiple anomalous items. Your job is to stop this and confiscate the anomalous items. The anomalous items in question are SCP-268, an SCP-500 pill and SCP-131-1.
E-11:
- Multiple reality bender humanoids with the ability to teleport anywhere and disturb time have breached into Site-56. You will be tasked with using the best of your equipment to stop the reality benders and if you can bring them to the Research Departments. And remember to Stay in Threes.
CI:
- The Foundation is currently holding an anomaly that could be useful to us contained in HCZ. more information will be given once the mission has been completed but for now your job is to raid the site and take it to our base.
Foundation Staff:
-
There have been reports of SCP-650 in the site. The anomaly is a black mannequin that acts similar to SCP-173, however, does not try to snap your neck but tries to startle you. If you encounter this anomaly, do not blink. Stare at it and report it to MTF-E-11 for containment. Remember do not panic!

Last edited:

Orbe

Aug 17, 2022
Also if you guys were wondering I was an EX E-11 CPT and EX Nu7 PVT and currently an A1 SGT and OA and feel free to DM me regarding my ex serioius rp sectiona

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+/- Neutral

+/- Cool event ideas but I would like to see them described in a bit more detail
+/- Lore knowledge
+/- Grammar

In general I havent had any interactions with you due to me being from the UK server. I am replying only based on the details of your application. If you improve the grammar and describe the event ideas in greater detail I will consider +support.

+Support

+Cool event ideas/they still need some work to figure out how exactly the execution will work but that can be sorted out later
+Lore knowledge

+/- Grammar is still questionable

@Orbe
-Saucy

Last edited:

Orbe

Aug 17, 2022
+/- Neutral

+/- Cool event ideas but I would like to see them described in a bit more detail
+/- Lore knowledge
+/- Grammar

In general I havent had any interactions with you due to me being from the UK server. I am replying only based on the details of your application. If you improve the grammar and describe the event ideas in greater detail I will consider +support.

@Orbe
-Saucy
Noted, I gave my event Ideas more detail as well as fixing most of the grammer mistakes.

Last edited:

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Orbe ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.
Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Issun Kybersis or myself for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.