Status
Not open for further replies.

Khadium

Jul 28, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): MaxOverdriveGamer
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 3 months
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): O1 LCPL “C-Hazard” Sobol
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B “Zephyr” Khade
Civilian name: Kazper “Shingo” Milton
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:462742284
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2 minimum
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I feel like I could help make rp more interesting.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am creative and have a high respect for the rules.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. An anomalous person with the ability to teleport to whomever's name they say goes to the foundation believing it's a military test site, requesting help, they are taken in for experimentation.
2. A biblical cult bearing information from CI break into the foundation, they seek to obtain scp-073, scp-076, and scp-7722, and preform a "ritual" with them.
3. A humanoid shadow entity haumts the foundation, it is unresponsive to any order given to it, except for l4+ personnel, though even then it just emits what seems to be radio static, it appears at random and will either patrol an area of the foundation, "guard" personnel (They will feel as though something is watching them, yet feel safe because of it, when threatened or in immediate danger it will appear and deal with the threat as long as it isn't anomalous), or "stalk" personnel (the same as guarding except the afflicted will have a feeling of dread and danger, it will periodically appear near the victim and rapidly approach them before vanishing again.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Large rocky structures appear around the map, one in Hillhouse, one in Pinewood, and one in Foundation LCZ, they produce rock soldiers that are of varying intelligence, they have three "tribes", all of them seem to seek the destruction of humanity.
Titanium: they value intelligence and reason above all else
Cobalt: extremely barbaric in nature, displays of power seem to get through to them
Obsidian: the most anomalous of the three tribes, they don't seem to want to talk, only release anomalies.
A specific audio wavelength seems to hinder them greatly.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Negotiate with Titanium tribe's ambassador, the way to "win" is by convincing them that humanity isn't a lost cause.
A-1: Negotiate with Cobalt tribe's ambassador, the way to "win" is by showing them the foundation is superior in strength or otherwise terminating them.
Nu-7: Defend the site from all Titanium and Cobalt soldiers, work with CI if possible
E-11: An Obsidian "ambassador" appears from it's spire, though it only seems to breach SCPs, destroy it and RC any SCPs it successfully breaches.
CI: Capture any tribesmen, figure out their weakness via R&D experimenting on them, destroy the structures and work with foundation/Nu-7 if possible.
Foundation Staff: Destroy the Obsidian structure, use the audio wavelength if CI have discovered/shared it, otherwise explosives are effective.

Last edited:

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
-Support

These events seem to be very low quality and rushed. I would recommend rewriting your events to include some detail.

A tip: Never do 001 events

Please look over your answers and add some detail

Khadium

Jul 28, 2022
-Support

These events seem to be very low quality and rushed. I would recommend rewriting your events to include some detail.

A tip: Never do 001 events

Please look over your answers and add some detail
I edited the map changing event, 1st small event, and 3rd small event to have more detail/direction, and completely redid the 2nd small event to include new scps, is there anything else I should add onto?

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Trix Sobol

On behalf of the Game Master Team and the Event Team thank you for making an application to become a Game Master. As of right now I have decided to accept this application and bring you in as a Trial Game Master.

Please contact me to proceed with your next step

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.