Wales

Time zone:
BST / GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Caeden 'Satchelboy' Bowen
No MTF/ISD currently
GSD Captain

EDIT 7/6/23 00;59
Since making this application I have passed an E-11 Tryout making me E-11 PVT.

Chaos name (include your rank):
CI-A Caeden 'Chaos'

(EDIT:)

CI-B Caeden 'Chaos'

Civilian name:
Caeden

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:437336922

Discord ID (name#0000):
Caeden#3693

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do have a mic.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is the first application I have made for staff in the civilgamers community.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 3 warnings on my account:
  1. FailRP - April 20th 2022
  2. FailRP - May 3rd 2022
  3. RDM - May 28th 2023 - This is the only punishment I have been given on the server since 2022 and was due to a misunderstanding with one rule interpretation that led me to RDM someone. Since this I have thoroughly read all rules and interpretations to ensure it does not happen again.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have been a staff member in one Gmod server before, it was a Serious Roleplay PoliceRP.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I have played in many Gmod and GTARP serious roleplay communites.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be online around 4-5 hours each day, this number may differ depending on school / exam dates however.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have played on Civilgamers servers on and off for about 2 years now and really enjoy the experience, however some people who choose to break the rules or ruin other people's roleplay experiences can do just that in a lot of cases, and I would like to become staff to help clear the community of people looking to ruin the experience.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that I will be able to help with getting a lot of staff sits and AOD time to help out around the server in policing the server's rules and policies.

I believe that I am special over other applicants on the server as I have been extremely active and built a good reputation amongst players on the server, I believe that this is very important as it would allow me to help more on the server, because of my past experience in staffing GMod servers I will also be able to assist more.

Last edited:

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
+Support
-Awesome Person
-Very Very active on the server
-I can tell he loves to talk
-I've had a blast with this guy a bunch of times
-I would say he would be fit to be an Admin

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
+Support
-Mature
-Friendly
-Fit for the position
-Previous Experience
-Very Active
-Good Application

Vxnt

Jun 5, 2022
+Support
+Pretty active
+Quite a few interactions (mostly positive)
+Friendly

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+/- Neutral
- I have personally had mostly good interactions with you however this has recently changed as I saw a lot of toxicity coming from you telling people to piss off and etc... I would say you are not yet fit to be staff however I will change this from a neutral to +support if I do see this was just a one time thing.

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
this has recently changed as I saw a lot of toxicity coming from you telling people to piss off and etc...
Hello Shequis, thank you for the reply.

I hope that you know that when I do things such as saying piss off etc. I try to keep it within roleplay, such as when I am playing as a Chaos Insurgent and get captured, as in my eyes within the lore of the SCP Foundation if an insurgent were to be captured by the foundation they wouldn't be too friendly with them. I may also say it in a joking way with friends and if you dont realise that is what that is then I am sorry about that.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Caeden,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.