Cain Morris Security Captain Application UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:702727365
Discord name: cainmorris0
For how long have you played on CG SCP: One week total but I have been playing since the end of August this year
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Cain "ghost" Morris
Civilian name: Cian Morris
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have no whitelist this is my first
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes I have gotten warnings most were from my first time on the server and did not know the rules my most recent one was because I forgot the rules after being on holidays for 3 weeks.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I would like to make the gensec department better than what it currently is
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I have combat experience and I am a good leader
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Making sure that the gensec below you stay in line and are responsible
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: The lore behind my Security Captain is that both my parents died in a car crash and I was left with the responsibility of taking care of my siblings until they left and became poor but the foundation accepted me and I was brought into the gensec department.

GSD logo.png

Application Denied

Hello @crazy_cain69 ,
Thank you for showing interest in expanding your duties within the General Security Department.
After careful consideration, I have come to a verdict regarding your request.
I am sad to say that your application has been Denied.

Please contact me on Discord - cross0351 , if you wish to get the reason for this denial.

You may reapply in two week's time.

Kind Regards,
Department Chief Michael "Banana".​

Status
Not open for further replies.