Accepted Cain Morris's SCP-RP TeamSpeak Channel suggestion [UK]

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove?:
This suggestion adds a new channel to the TeamSpeak for the medical consultants and DPT Directors and like ethics committee it will need a password to get into.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Probably when it comes to new TeamSpeak channels but mine is for the Medical leadership so they have their own office.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Place where Medical Leadership can have meetings.
-Good for communication between Medical Leadership.
-Somewhere quiet for the Medical Leadership.
-Interviews for consultant or DPT Director can be done in this channel.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People who are not Medical leadership wanting to join sometimes.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe this should be accepted as interviews can be done in there and can give the Medical Leadership a quiet place to be and have meetings when required, good for short notice meetings with people, and the reasons I stated in the positives section, these are what should allow this suggestion to be accepted.

+Support
as i said in the other active teamspeak channel addition suggestion, we do need more channels while being a bit wary of unnecessary channel bloat/complexity - a lot of us in various departments need to be able to do things, with as reasonably minimal disruption potential as possible;
there are an increasing amount of cases where any of: a tryout, training, PT, BT or private CO discussion - need to happen simultaneously and we don't really have good options for this; We end up having to use other MTF's CO channels (which isn't fair on the other MTFs if they end up needing to use it at some point - well, they have priority over using it so if they end up having to use it, it really ends up disrupting us, but you get the idea) or some of the public areas like the ERT channel (which anyone could come in and try to disrupt)
just like, anything like that, really. we really just like a megathread of this or some kind of convention on like "hey, what channels are needed" where everyone can put forward what channels they think are necessary, so we don't have like a bajillion different suggestion posts on adding a teamspeak channel. but yeah, this seems necessary to me.

but what if you want like a private discussion with someone - like i guess the DoM or whatever other important role can pull you into whatever channel if needed but what if it's someone else - or even like, other jr CL4 without their own place that they can readily pull people into.

i suppose some kind of generic channel for this type of thing might be nice, but

but what if you want like a private discussion with someone - like i guess the DoM or whatever other important role can pull you into whatever channel if needed but what if it's someone else - or even like, other jr CL4 without their own place that they can readily pull people into.

i suppose some kind of generic channel for this type of thing might be nice, but
a generalised Junior CL4 area would be nice
One specifically for Medical is silly to me

a generalised Junior CL4 area would be nice
One specifically for Medical is silly to me
All departments should get leadership TS chats. Not being forced to share one TS chat
maybe not one for them all to share, but how about a handful of generalised jr CL4 channels? this would solve a lot of issues in this regard, potentially including the things i brought up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.