Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

May 10, 2023
Your in-game name: Cal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67863135

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cal-BWR/

Date of blacklist: i have no clue

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I don't know the specific but being a cunt / menace is a good shout.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP: id have to gamble at 50+ from TS, 0 from discord and 0 in-game

Please list any alt accounts: https://steamcommunity.com/id/btww44/

Who blacklisted you? (if known): Ventz

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't lie and waffle, ill save everyone's time and purely state I am busy irl and don't really have much time to dedicate to being a menace anymore, my ban originally didn't have the intention to be blacklisted but it was what it was.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? like 5 warns on darkrp and I don't think anything else on any other CN server.

Why should you be unblacklisted: This is a difficult one to answer in all honestly. I understand the actions I took before my blacklist where questionable, I did not intend for my specific actions to result in a blacklist more than they where intended to create a laugh at others expenses and I do admit it was childish. I let a lot of people paint me as a "cunt" among other things and instead of breaking this mould I decided to run with it. I am going to say this but I don't want it to come off as egocentric, but before my blacklisted in the past in this community I don't think many people can dispute I was very helpful in many projects and actively did a lot to help as well as "save" some aspects of the community. Elaborating on the "save" comment, in 2017 Civil Universe was a server, this server was my heart and soul and i did everything I could to bring that server from the brink of death, I did succeeded for a small period but a part of me wishes I had more spare time to dedicate as i blame myself for not putting enough effort to keep the it alive, MRP is another one, the server had a lot of ups and downs and I did my best for the network to continue is prominent legacy before I resigned on a positive note passing on the torch to the next in line, my contribution to the community I would like to say was positive until the downfall towards the end. I would like to level with anyone who comes across this post and state I don't hate anyone here and most of my actions where while I was surrounded by people who "inflated" my ego which caused myself spiralling into being a proper cunt. I do enjoy the network and am disheartened at my own actions which cause the split between us. I understand I made a lot of mistakes and admit I am not perfect and am not expecting to be taken seriously due to my character, but in all sincerity I am sorry to everyone I caused issues for. My final statement for why I should be unblacklisted is the fact I do still help out where I can. I on occasion get asked to help out or give my opinions on certain subjects and server issues from prominent figures in the community and I do often really try to give a positive answer or solution to everything sent my way, I do respect a lot of people in the network and always help when question or asked to commit my time to a solution, I would give specific examples however it's best to let the super admins+ for that answer as I don't want to cause anymore trouble than I already have.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I understand the rules as iv been affiliated with the community since early 2016.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I have some chums in the community that I wish to communicate with again, as much as I did blacklist evade I understand it puts everyone in a difficult position as I'm required to be banned of course, this way I can communicate and enjoy the network without a bad taste in everyone else's mouth.

Thank you for reading.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
DENIED

Hello @Raj

After review with Network Leadership, at this time it has been decided that your blacklist will not be lifted.

Kind Regards,
Network Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.