[ CallmeDrago ]

"drago"

Nov 15, 2022
i know am kinda late on this whole introduction stuff but fuck it ive got nafin better to do right now since am banned for 25 weeks

ALSO Let Me Be Clear I Am Not The other drago that has a skull profile picture when i first joined they thought i was that drago me personally idk much abt em.

i am dragoking or joker or kummy harry i main parawatch and class d
the only ever mtf unit i joined was nu 7 my first ever demote on nu 7 was cuz i was a civilian job and i stole a whole ass goc tank shit was fun i do not care watchu say so i stole the goc tank with some other civilian during a riot against goc thats where i realized i main civilian/anarchy jobs well goc eventually got tired of our bullshit exploded the tank that we had with a rpg or smth i had killed a lot of goc with the tank so after that a goc admin got me in a sit sayin why you mass rdming/nitrp i said its not mass rdm since yallz shot at the tank when i was in it at first he wasn't convinced and then i got like a 9 week ban for mass rdm x9 or smth idk shit was a long time ago well when nu 7 higher ups and shit found out i got a long ass ban they said yuh bruh sorry but you finna get demoted for inactivity shits too long i tried to appeal it didn't work so i waited it out like it was a perma or smth but eventually when the ban ran out i got back on and holy shit the amounts of changes they made made me go crazy the nu 7 models changed got me fucked up. and godamn ethics were now strict as fuck the cool agents and b1 got removed witch is sad cuz at the time i was considirin joining b1. dea got added .
and after the first demote i realized man fuck all dat i need me some anarchy type shit so i started maining d class then i realized parawatch job exists and that it has potential i turned parawatch from a joke goi to smth to look out for infact i had leaked like 4 cl4 documents from the foundation read it all out in open comms that was my biggest info leak ive done I'd say.
later i re joined nu7 yk how that turned out got demoted for using heavy weapons on d class , deployin a buncha Humvee's , doing "ERP" altho its just some cock jokes , and the finale straw was me getting like 5 warns in like 1 week i think but in my defence i wasn't even on nu 7 when i got those warns but after those warns got demoted
so after that i completely gave up the idea of joining any job on the foundation and kept playin parawatch and class d ngl i did do a bit of trollin as chef but then i gave up on that since this the only server at the time i wasn't banned on since my playstyle in gmod in general rp or not is troll as much as you can and fuck em rules call me a certified anarchist cuz i believe rules are meant to be broken see my point of view is when Garry made gmod it was meant to be sandbox fun no rules complete anarchy.
so ever since i got gmod i kept trolling gmod servers to the point that i have warns and bans on almost every us/uk gmod server some of them being permanent bans
honestly i think if the 25 week ban doesn't get appealed ill proally be permanently leaving the server or taking a break from the internet as a whole.

my civilian character names were kummy harry , joker , jokr , kummy harry "jokr".
i am from Egypt so english is not my native language i think you can tell by my spelling the reason am on uk servers is mainly because of ping and cuz the us servers always have some weird ass or racist mofos don't take it personally uk is more chill.

the reason for my 25 week ban is because "failrp" stacked warns for "seeking combat as a chef" altho the clip clearly shows a brute stabin me am not going into detail with it in here just check out the ban appeal that i made

don't complain abt the timelines.