Cano's Blacklist Amnesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Cano'

Jan 1, 2023
England
Cano's Blacklist Amnesty

Your in-game name: Been a while, I don't know.

Your SteamID: 76561197983512822

Your steam community link:
Date of blacklist: 08/09/23

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
I was told before it was because: "You were automatically blacklisted by the system for blacklist evasion because you are linked to a blacklisted account using a method other than IP detection."

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I can't remember, but I do know what I did. some guy came up to me and told me how I could get infinte free GMOD accounts and just rule break or whatever then come back to your regular account and be fine, which worked. but I ended up getting blacklisted.

Please list any alt accounts: I couldn't tell you, but I do have one. It's been too long and I have reset my pc since then.

Who blacklisted you? (if known): Don't know.

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I was stupid and I obviously shouldn't have done what I did. I want to return to have fun, not to rule break.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Yes, I was warned a lot. Banned once I think.

Why should you be unblacklisted: I want to be unblacklisted, because I have just recently returned back to gmod after a good few months, and my intentions aren't to ruin or spoil anybody's other play experience. I'm only here to have fun.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure that I will not break any other rule, as said before because I'm not here to troll or cause any disturbance. I'm only here to have a good time and not for any malicious intention.

Why do you want to rejoin this server? I want to rejoin this server, because I've been gone for a while, I've had time to reflect and realise what I have done wrong, why I shouldn't do it ever again, or break any other rule. I really want to play this server again, it brought me happiness, and I want to rejoin this server.

Thank you for reading my appeal.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @'Cano'

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

We have unblacklisted you - please let me know if you have any issues joining. Please note that use of a VPN/Proxy puts you at risk of being flagged as a blacklisted player.

Kind Regards
Network Leadership​

Status
Not open for further replies.